some branches had an early puberty?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by infinite_avalon, May 31, 2008.

1. After flipping my new closet twice succesfully with large full grown plants, I am in the middle of experimenting with a slightly overgrown sea of green sutup this time. I am growing these in 1 gallon dirt pots under 1 400W bulb. I am now in the 5th week of flowering and everything is looking fine except there are a few branches(all from the same strand of what im told is train wreck) on some of the plants that look like they have matured already?? All the other buds hairs are still 95% white on these plants but on these suspect branches the hairs are pretty much 100% red some are very dark. Are these really mature already? Should I cut them off?? The buds are decently thick but not as thick as what im hoping their brothers will be when they are finally finished. Thanks for your help try to be patient with me on here this is my first post but not my first grow so dont put on total noob status lol.

2. The pistils were probably either brushed up against or pollinated. This is not a sign of matureness. The trichs are probably still mostly clear at this point.
    I would start looking for little banana looking things in those buds as you might have a hermaphrodite in your garden. I just pick the nanners off if there arent too many or I would seperate her from the rest if possible as a precaution.