Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some Bomb Shit

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BillyBlunts, Oct 25, 2005.

1. This kid in my math class grew hella of this bomb ass bud and he showed it to me and everything, and then, a couple days later, my friend/dealer has got a zip of it! So now ive been smoking this fire for weeks and my dealer keeps picking this stuff up, its the shit. There are crystals that are dark purple and look almost black and some white ones and its hairy as shit and its got some purple leaves too. One bowl of this and im stoned.

This was one nug but i broke it up cause im about to be on the move.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. looks dank good lookin'

3. I like the color of green in it, looks very delicious haha.

4. looks like some awsome weed....how much for a zip?

5. yah, i got somewhat the same shit here, although, mines a bit more leafy, but maddd crystalss...chronic shit!

-Bread_:smoking:

6. The guy charges 280 a zip, which I wouldnt pay even for that bomb. But hes hella dumb and doesnt know how to sell weed and sells halfs for 130. So thats what i get.

7. Thats looks pretty damn nice smoke it up fat -peace-