Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some Blunt Rollin Buds and a FAT SACK

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Broosh, Apr 13, 2009.

1. well anyway, i've been smokin blunts of dank to myself for a while now. but it's starting to put a hurtin' on my pockets. So I decided to just pick up a quarter of some mids. It's not bad. When I break it up by hand, my fingers get sticky. And when I break it up, it reeks of body odor. So I'd say it's not bad for mids. for about the price of an 8th of dank, not a bad deal.

[Click for Bigger Pictures]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and then for easter, my mom gave me $20 and a FAT SACK, check it out!

[​IMG]

happy easter all :smoke:

2. Looks good for mids man, enjoy your blunts. Nice sack too :p

3. Hahaha I thought the chocolate rabbit said russell stoner

4. ^^^^^HAHA!

Also nice buds, seems like a pretty good deal. And nice blunt, well rolled. :)

5. Those mids look pretty fuckin good for mids. I always love me some middy blunts when the pockets are low.

6. Damn nice weed, that looks like some really nice mids, people around here would prolly pay 50-60 an 1/8th for it.

And that blunt looks really nice, what'd you roll it with?

7. Wow that mids would probably go for $40 / eighth around here...Nice pickup. Candy looks tasty.

8. Look like some preety good mids my friend. not to be gay, but i would not mind to eat some of your sack :O

hahaha

-bh

9. For mids, those look delicious...

10. i dont know if this makes sense but those are dank mids! nice blunt too

11. Yum looks pretty good, I need to go buy some easter candy for cheap tomorrow :smoking:

12. is that a spacecase?

nice sack and nuggets

13. ya it's the titanium version, i love it.

14. Those look like some high mids

15. balling ass mids.. i try to keep an oz of high mids and atleast a quarter of dank on me. nice pickup

16. some good bud but thats a pretty skimp blunt

17. wow! crazy flame looking mids! :hello:

18. I think u got ripped off... Those look fuckin dank to me:D