Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some blueberry chemdawg and a QP of nice mids

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by no comment, Apr 12, 2010.

1. i generally can't afford headies, but i have some wealthy friends that can, the other day someone brought over some of what their guy said was 'blueberry chemdawg'.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and the mids, 325 for a QP. its pretty sticky and hairy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. tits mang enjoy that shit

3. btw this is philly bud.

4. Nice pick up man, bud looks dank, plus great price on the mids!! :smoking::smoking: + repp!!

5. Nice price on the QP for the philly area. I am down in AZ and we usually can get the same kind of mids for about a $100 less. Not to brag, just point being how different prices can be in different areas. I have a good friend that lives in philly who would probably be paying a hundred MORE than what you payed for that. So indeed, good price.

BTW, that chemdawg looks tasty.

6. daaaaaaaam thats is all some fire bud. those definitely arent mids bruh it looks like some dank to me. down here we'd call it crip but idrk.... its definitely a step above mids

7. The first stuff looks dank as fuck, Blueberry Chem sounds sweet.

Thanks for sharing!

8. yeah, this is the best in the area that ive found so far. im actually in south jersey, but its WAY more expensive for bud here. so philly is the best bet. i live like 5 minutes from the bridge. pretty convenient.

thanks for the comments guys!

9. I live like 10 minutes from center city, mids looks like the mids I can get, same price too, hmm. Haven't been down to get any in a long time though.

Nice stuff though.