Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some Blonde Hash and Canadian Money

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 4FootHits, Dec 27, 2011.

1. #1 4FootHits, Dec 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2011
    Heres less then a gram of blonde hash that I picked up, and some Canadian currency for those who havnt seen it before!! :smoke::smoke:

The big coin (with a polar bear) is a toonie and the small one (with a duck) is a loonie.

Toke on GC:bongin::bongin:

Attached Files:

2. wtf is up with that toonie?

3. #3 4FootHits, Dec 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2011
    some more pictures! :smoke:

Its the new Canadian currency that was just released! I got it for change when I bought this hash!

The big coin (with a polar bear) is a toonie and the small one (with a duck) is a loonie.

Attached Files:

4. That hash looks fukin killer man!!! + rep for always coming thru with the bomb hash.. Canadian money looks way cooler than us money..lol

5. Those "coins" look delicious lol
    Are they dark or milk chocolate?

6. So I began investigating this money I was given, and turns out.... its hash!

hahaa just kidding :smoke::smoke: its the most amazing chocolate ever....

Damn it! you ruined it ;):smoke::smoke: Ironically I had "ruinit420" believing it was real money! :smoke:

and thanks man, I like it very much! :smoke:

Attached Files:

7. that money looks delicious!!lol

8. That it is!

9. Your a loonie :D nice hash though.

10. Yes, yes indeed. :smoke: