some biggie/tupac shit

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by FiveOnIt, Dec 22, 2010.

1. this all starts about two months ago. i was drinking with my friends and got into a fight with some kids. i was matched with this guy, rob, i won. we left with some harsh words and never went back to a party like that again.

so, this past weekend, i had sex with this rand-o, allie. we were both at a party and we clicked. the next day, she said she was in a relationship and that she was sorry, because i told her i wasn't into the whole cheating scene.. guess who her boyfriend was?

:smoke:

2. Dude, you need to let this guy know you banged his girl. There is literally no way he can top that, short of banging your mom.

3. i'm going to, next time i see him. hahaha :d

edit: but i do respect the kid, he is pretty cool, so i'll just let him know that i had sex with his girlfriend.. but didn't know. i'm not going to go around telling everyone.

4. You beat him up and fucked his girl. Niccccccce.

5. you beat him up and fucked his girl......terrriiibbbllleee

hah. i mean really, you gotta feel a little bad. lol

6. i really do.. haha :(

7. You think she might have known you were the guy that layed out her bf?

Maybe she got off on that... :confused_2:

8. speaking from experience i would stay away from both of them....

but you know you felt like a boss after that shit:D

9. of course i did! hahah

10. ...did you fuck another girl before you found out this shit with your girl?

11. nooo, this happened like, 3 weeks ago.

12. You ain't got no mothafuckin friends, that why you fucked his bitch? :D:devious:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4HjsZqOaQ0]YouTube - Tupac - Hit Em Up(Uncensored)[/ame]