Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some BHO(great pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by The_Joker, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Me and my homie made some Honey oil today and damn did it come out fuckin amazing, i love making Hash.:D anyways enjoy i know i royally did.:smoke:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    oh yea, then we got blasted with this SilverHaze X Honey Oil Goo-ball,lol.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. oh. my. GOD.

i must have your address for... research. and the times your home. and your stash spot.

great pics man, some realy good macros in there! i think i can speak for the population of grass city when i say, im jealous as hell!

3. lol, thanks man. its easy after you get the hang of it and your own methods to make it amazing, +rep for making me lol.

4. #4 Painkilla240, Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2009
    OMG that is some NICE BHO...please do write a how to. Just got my rec. today bro and had some hash for the second time last night was train wreck hash and tonight was GDP hash w/ keif topped off.

I have never tried BHO but curious to have it compares to hash and BHO?

5. BHO is a form of Hash, it simply is Butane hash/honey oil. it is super sticky and can be turned it too what you call Budder. anyways, pretty much take bud or trim like what was used for the above and put it in a metal tube and run Butane down it using a rubber top with a hole made perfectly for the supplied tip to fit in and cover the other end with a screen and hose clamp to secure it tightly and keep gloves on to not freeze your fingers off,lol. and watch the butane and oil flow out onto a Pyrex(important!) dish then sit in larger pot of warm water and watch the Butane eveporate. then scrape oil and smoke, have great time then eat everything imaginable.lol.--enjoy:smoke:

6. very cool! Excllent pics!

7. looks like some nice hash man, you got some skills :smoke:

8. Looks tasty! I've only made QWISO, I definitely need to make some of this sometime.

9. Looks amazing man enjoy

10. Wheres the honey come into play? or is it just cause it looks like honey?

11. yea it looks like honey and is as sticky as honey so i guess thats why its called honey oil,lol. thats what i always thought.:D

12. theres a leaf like trapped in time in your bho

13. yea sometimes the screen lets small pieces thru but it smokes the same, so it aint no thing.

14. Mmmm Goo-ball! :D

15. some of the best looking BHO i've ever seen. i'm truly envious. +rep

16. The pic of the honey on the bowl of dank is simply one of the best pictures I have ever seen!

17. that looks absolutely amazing
    wow.
    can you describe the smoke and high?

18. That's some tasty looking honey right there

19. im picking up an o tomorrow and doing this :)

20. Fuckin right on man!!!
    thats the spirit,lol.

for your guys and gals questions, the smoke was smooth and hashy. amazing stuff, we used a shit ton of trim and small B grade plant matter. The high was just right for it being hash, more uplifting then couchlock in a sense. we did mix it with SilverHaze and that was a magnificent high,lol. really great stuff overall, cant beat homemade hash:D:D( im wicked lifted if any of that made since,rofl)