Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some better stuff

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ecstacy, Feb 28, 2013.

1. I got a new guy that sells dank, what do you guys think about this?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I bought a gram for 20 just to see what he has and this shit is skunky as hell. What do you guys think?

2. Looks pretty dank.Smoke it up. Top pic looks like it might have a huge ass stem.

3. Looks good man

4. It does have a longer stem, but nothing huge. I'm sick right now so I won't be testing it out until I feel better :mad:

5. Nothing better than a little weed to make you feel better!

6. My thoughts exactly!

7. It does not look like the best dank out there but I am sure it will smoke nice and smooth with a steady buzz.

8. I'm not lookin for the best stuff, this is a good price and looks good so I'll take it. I'm also gonna see if my other friend can hook me up with some citrus stuff he just grew :smoking:

9. Uh, why?

10. How did it smoke by the way or have you had a chnace to try it yet?

11. looks like it smokes decent

12. Sunday is the day, I'm just kicking a cold so I still want to wait a day so my sore throat is gone, I'll let you guys know how these smoke up :smoke:

13. Funny... I got a cold too.. Up here in sandusky..:rolleyes:
    Nice weed tho, looks homegrown.

14. I smoked weed with a sore throat once my buddy was cool enough to let me load my own piece since I told him I had one, cleared that shit right up

15. im sick as fuck tooo. i hate it. it makes smoking difficult and uncomfortable and since im a daily smoker... this is a problem. haha. Gunna see the doc today and try to feel a little better by tomorrow. i got a ton of kief just callin my name.