Some basic Nute mixing questions...

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Walt White, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Ok, I have my GH Waterfarm(modified to use Netpots instead of the factory half buckets which won't fit into my UC systems in my Flower Room . My 2" Uniseal and 700GPH Danner arrive today or tomorrow. The build of my first 8 site UC system will be Completed and go online Sunday.
    Now that I have resevoirs, I am not sure how to mix nutes. I am using FF 3 part bloom regimen(Open Sesame, Beastie Blooms and Cha-Ching) and Bud Candy through wk 6. I will probably switch to AN when I am out but i had almost two full sets so I am goin with what I got. So to date I have had anywhere from 12-25 simple DWC bucket and I am just EXHAUSTED from the work required to tend them individually daily. Thus my desire to automate both rooms. I have simply been mixing and Ph-ing in 3 gallon batches and filln milk jugs and toppin off buckets as necessary. So if I Have a 2 part formula(its a local garden shops own propietary brand and works well) and Cal Mag. How do I mix to a particular PPM? I have been simply following the directions for full strength on the bottle but when I mix them one at a time and then TDS check my solution it only comes out to around 700PPM. How do I increase PPM in the proper A to B to Cal Mag ratio?? Forgive my ignorance here but I'm a quick learner. Thanks

WW

Forgive me if I have ommitted a key piece of info...Just ask and Ill provide it.

2. Really?? Noboday has any help for a newb??

WW

3. They're is alot of extra/not needed info in your queston...wall o text scare people

FF has a nute schedule posted online

The call mag queston someone else must get