Some Background info and problems

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by hellbass, May 11, 2010.

1. I started a new experimental stealth grow a couple of weeks ago and it started out fine. I am using small solo cups as pots and growing in a couple of pc cases and a Tupperware grow container I made. I am using bag seed and i am not planning for a large yield, I just want to see how well the plants grow in these conditions. I plan on buying some seeds from attitude later for grow for yield.

A problem occurred right after I planted the seeds in the soil. 3 out of the seven seeds I planted sprouted fine, the other four were behind. I had to go on a trip for a couple of days and I had to leave my lights off. While I was gone the other 4 seeds sprouted. Well of course they some of them stretched them self to death but two are still alive just very thin, both of them have to be held up by paper clips. The seeds that had sprouted before I left were fine, almost no stretching with them.

So right now I have 5 seedlings that seem to be doing ok. On of the healthy seedlings is strange though its first set of real leaves are pointed up and are curled inward for some reason. Any ideas of why this is? I will post pictures of all 5 as soon as I get some batteries for my camera.

Also, I have looked at the micro grow section and good yields are possible when using small pots, enough for personal use anyway. Anybody have any good results from using small pots?