Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some assistance

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Allen Attack, Apr 3, 2012.

1. I'm buying two bongs for April 20th ;) and both of the bongs have small bowls. I am going to buy separate bowls but I don't know the size for either bongs.
    Acrylic Bubble Base Bong - Colored - 18cm
    Acryl bong colored - 12 inches - $13.60
    Please and Thank you. :smoke:

2. Uhhhhm why are you buying two acryllic bongs?

Man, buy one glass one instead, or a glass bubbler

3. Low on cash and more sturdy.

4. trust me stay away from acrylic. my steam roller is smoother than my acrylic bong...

5. Once again I have to say low on cash and it's more sturdy. One of my buddys has a glass bubbler and hits like a champ but for now this is all I can get.

6. then get a steam roller. just dont get a plastic bong, they suck so bad.

7. i would recommend not getting TWO acrylics and getting one glass. Or just save that money and wait til you have more spend it on bud and roll some fatties

8. If i were in your position i would save for a nice glass bong instead of wasting money on two shitty bongs.

9. How much are you going to end up spending total for those?

Because for what you are going to spend on those 2 and the new bowls you could get a glass bong. Just pointing that out because you said you can't get glass due to being low cash.

10. Just one new bowl. One of the bongs is going to my friends. I personally am paying for just one bong and a new bowl.

11. Most acrylic bongs use a slider with a rubber grommet as opposed to an airtight glass on glass slide. Just get two of those glass slides with the long tube that goes inside the downstem, you'll be straight. Throw the metal bowls-included with the bong- in the trash.

12. Here's what you need.

[​IMG]

Make sure you get one with a rubber grommet. You should be able to find one at any smoke shop I can't comment on the size though. Just bring the unused stock bowl with you so you can compare, or just do it at the same store from where you plan to buy the bong. Also, never clean your acrylic with iso.