Some art and stuff.

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by LegitPhysics, Dec 23, 2011.

1. So. Here it is :]​

IMG_0391.JPG

IMG_0392.JPG

IMG_0393.JPG

IMG_0394.JPG

IMG_0395.JPG

This was a tattoo design for a friend that never ended up getting used. Its an interpretation of the symbol from the back of Hector's jacket from Castlevania​

2. Did this last night some armor or something​

IMG_0889.jpg

3. Those are legit. If you have some free time I've been wanting a new tattoo but I can't draw for shit. If you draw me up an amazing design id get it tatted and post it on GC. Some sort of buddha with a lotus flower is the idea for the next one.

4. IMG_0891.jpg

how's this?​

5. I don't like the horn but that's a great drawing! I'm planning on getting one within the month (tax returns ftw). I think id put that on the back of my calf. If I end up getting it you will be the first to know.. but thanks you :) I love it

6. #6 LegitPhysics, Dec 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2011
    yeah the horn isn't usually seen on Buddha but since youre going to get your tat during an election year I thought a Qilin horn would be appropriate. I also didn't know if you wanted a fat Buddha or not. :smoke: I still need to go in and clean up some of the sketch lines and whatnot but I wanted to get something down before I passed out :p I've been keeping odd hours since finals

7. Lol all good.. if I was going to get a fat one I was foing to get just his laughing face on the back of my calf

8. imho fat buddha > skinny buddha. But great drawings regardless !

9. Oh I gotcha different vibe for buddha. I'll sketch up a more lovable version :p keeps me preoccupied now that I've got an extra 12 hours to my days. It's weird not having tons of projects and classes and shit. I really don't know what do with myself if i'm not drawing or something of the like now... and I don't have the attention span for t.v. sadly, drives my friends bonkers D:

10. Not having a patients for tv is a great quality, don't let people give you shit for that. But yeathrow the sketches up I can't wait for this tattoo!!!!!

11. accidentally...

got slightly sidetracked :smoke:
    IMG_0900.JPG

12. some old scribbles

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Dam legit , your an awesome artist..into drawing and painting myself...did you go to college for art?...happy new year by the way

14. Thanks

nah just like to let my mind onto paper every now and again