Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some areas of my bud dont have as much crystals?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 979069, Feb 19, 2018.

1. #1 Deleted member 979069, Feb 19, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2018
    i guess not the greatest trim job but still gets me really ripped. is this a major thing or not that big of a deal considering most of bud is frosty. i would say that some parts dont have much or any crystal while rest of layered in frost. is this fine? gets me really high too

2. It's nature. Nothing's perfect with it.

3. but if u smoke part of a bud with no crystal is it useless or still pretty good?

4. and the funny thing is that its pretty sticky and is hard on my grinder. pretty strange. i guess crystals arent everything

5. The way weed looks and smells has nothing to do with the way weed really is. Only smoking it tells you if it's good or bad. Nature isn't all that worried about people being impressed with it or not. it just is.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Its 100% immaterial.

• Winner Winner x 1