Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some advice?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jimbobbybob, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Here's my situation...so my step dad and I don't get along too well. Anyway, I had some plants going in my closet and my mom found them and put one outside for some reason and then my step dad found them, took them and planted them. Unfortunately the plant was a male :( I found it planted on the same hill mine was on hahaha

But I'm considering offering him some bud, and I know he has smoked before...my mom has told me and he's mexican...and you know how mexicans are with weed :p anyway we don't get along for any particular reason, I guess we just never had anything to have in common....so do I offer him some bud? Just leave some on his dresser sometime? or just not even risk it

2. Well if he knows you're growing weed, you might as well just ask him since he is chill enough to let you grow.

3. Yeah if he's letting you grow I think it'll be a good idea to offer him some. Build bridges so crossing the water becomes easier ;)

4. he's not letting me he just knows I have before

5. Well still, lol, he is growing weed too.

6. You don't have much to lose, go for it!