Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some advice

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Phusko420, Jul 12, 2020.

1. hey guys ive done research constantly as im having tough time atm
    i recently chopped a little nug dried it smoked it didnt like it
    couldnt sit still i felt like i was on aboat waving forward backward left right it got nauseous had to keep walking foward and backwards after a while it stopped but i was watching myself (if that makes sense) i felt "off" as if im stuck in my head just spectating rapid heart beats
    anyways every bud ive smoked i get similar experience wavy vision too makes me panic alot
    now.... has anyone got any strains that wont cause panic or any of those symptoms? ive done so much research an had no answer
    my main effects i want is anti anxiety depression not 100% non of that "wavy" feeling or vertigo as some call it...
    i tried sativa (the bud i smoked was 60% sativa) made me feel disconnected with myself hated it
    i tried indica and i just couldnt focus or move it made me feel horrible
    i know some may say "weed probs not for you" but i want to enjoy it as my drinking habit is out of control and i want something safe that can help me too...
    long story short im desperate to go to weed ive gotten help etc nothing works

my first experince with weed was AMAZING never had anything like it since... everything looked sharp 4D as if my eyes was upgraded wasnt energised wasnt tired until the comedown i fell asleep it was amazing music was better too and i wasnt jittery sad nothing i could sit down without the urge to run around to get rid of the high any strains that suit that? (i didnt know the strain as was given to me and i never knew about strains as such)
    hope to get some help on that strain as i have been hunting for something like that for quite some time
    i am also willing to grow for it too (i have my supplies etc just need the specific strain)
    preferably dont want pure cbd as i wont get that sharpened effect as i assume that was from thc

sorry for long read im just in need

2. forgot to mention 90% of the time i smoke now i feel very weak on the legs and it works up to my head quite scary for me

3. The clearest, cleanest high I've ever had was from a strain called kahuna from soma seeds. I used to play alot of first person shooters..and when I smoked that kahuna I felt like 100% sharper and more aware, like..in the zone. Everyone is different though.

I can't really speak on your physical issues, I'm no doctor...but if smoking makes you feel weak or lightheaded, it sounds kinda like a blood pressure thing.

4. I'll take note on blood pressure.
    Could you out into detail or your experience with it? Ranging from effect withdraws/any negative effect? Because I'll look into it but I'll defo have a good check on my pressure

5. I didn't have any negative effects. I usually don't when I smoke, but sometimes I get a bit anxious or paranoid. That particular strain had sort of the opposite effect... relaxation, clarity, focus. Are you familiar with 'flow state' ? or being in 'the zone' ? I feel like that strain put me into flow state when I played games. I don't know how else to explain it.

6. Hmm definitely interested. Could u send me a link to the seeds? Preferably autos dont if the site doesnt allow links to be sent

7. I don't think I can post a link. check out attitude seed bank, search kahuna

8. okay cheers for your help man

• Like Like x 1