Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some advice would be nice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Natural93, Feb 15, 2010.

1. hey, i am buying my first 8th tomorrow, and i am just wondering if there is anything i should watch out for. things i should remember. just that kinda of stuff

2. Just play it cool, make sure you know what you're talking about or atleast look like it. A scale is usually a must have for buying so you don't get ripped off.

3. if you dont have your own scale, ask if he doesnt mind weighing it out for you, unless you dont know him, the just try and tell if its 1/8 by its looks. how much are you paying, and is it mids, dank, or what

4. Make sure you're getting what you pay for!

Some dealers will say something's "fire", when it's really shit.

5. I remember this situation quite well.

1. Browse the site and check out qualities dealer might try to screw you on quality if he knows your new

2. You most likely don't have a scale since this is your first time buying so calmly ask the guy to weigh it out 3.5 grams is an eighth

3. Go with your instincts, its better to still have ur cash than spend it on some crappy bud.

4. Make sure to smell it and look for other quality factors(smell, hairs, color)

well when I bought my first eighth the guy said it was some "brick" I payed 20 for it and it came out to 3.7 ish on scale.

6. make him weight it out bro. thats all i can say. too many of you newbies come on here complaining asking if you got ripped when really you should be making the dealer weight it in front of you its his job lol.

7. thanks all, i dont have a scale but i will definately have him way it :)

8. my advice is make sure:

1. It is all bud, not a mix of bud and your mom's spices & herbs.
    2. make sure the bag isn't nothing but seeds and stems
    3. smell the bud
    4. feel it through the bag to make sure it doesn't feel extremely dry/crumbly.

9. Read the sticky threads bro

10. go with a friend that knows about weed just in case.