Some advice needed please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by whizz1988, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Ok so i have been doing a lot of research recently on growing and iv decided to have a go. but there are a couple of things im still a little uncertain about. right my grow area is 2ft deep and 5ft wide and 6ft tall. how many plants would be recommended in this space. The light i will be using is a 250w hps. also what strain of plant would people recommend. i want something nice to smoke but also what gives a nice yield.

thanks for taking the time to read and offer opinions and advice.

Happpy Smoking :D

2. #2 trichome fiend, Oct 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2012
    ...1/2 bigger plants would be good...or a few smaller ones...depends on how long you'd veg.....remember, they'll grow 3/4 times their size once they're flower'd

3. thanks for the reply man :) i can not wait to start this grow. so if did i few smaller plants and maybe fimed or topped my grow room would be ok size ?. if i did fim or top what would you recommend for my veg time ?

4. ...if your looking for 2 colas, I would top the plant when it's about 4-6 inches tall to make 2 colas....if you want 4 colas, I would wait 2-4 weeks after, then top the 2 colas to make 4. I've never got into the fim thing, I mostly sog myslef.

5. I would use one larg bucket and either a clone I knew was female or a femenized seed then fim and fim and tie her down so you get multiple colas. You could grow a nice little plant under that 250