some addvice>?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kensmoke4twnty, May 28, 2009.

  1. That is a common HPS lamp that is used for flowering.
    You also need a ballast to operated that lamp.
  2. arleady well i thank you for the info!!
  3. An Edison base is like a regular light bulb. A mogul base is the larger one used on HID lighting, hps, mh, pulse start.

Share This Page