some acid q's

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sunset_inc, Nov 5, 2008.

1. ok, im gonna try acid on saturday morning early at around 10:00 am. i have to be sober by 5 because I have to go to my parent's house by 5. so how many hits do you suggest? it's my first time, and what should I expect? ive been smokin weed for almost a year so its not my first high :p

2. One hit of acid gives you visuals for at least 8 hours. Also the after effects last like an entire 24 hours after that, where you still feel a bit of a high. This is a totally manigable after effect which you should have no trouble controlling.

3. Ok, that sounds good, cause i do get those coming down effects from weed too lol and i take em. but how do I take em? i know on my tongue but how?

4. You should be sweet, 7 hours later... You won't be completely sober but if you can handle being blazed in front of your parents you should be able to handle the remnants of an acid trip...

Just put it on the bottom of your tongue and wait. How many hits you taking? If you're taking more than one it might be an idea to take them a little earlier than 10 so you got some extra time to sober up.

So what you gonna be doing? Where you takin em?

5. Ok, cool, i'll just put it under my tongue and wait for it to just melt i guess lol? and i'll jus be chillin in my room, playin some music, watchin tv. will it be a bad idea to ride my goped?

6. Id say give yourself another two hours, just in case. So take it at 8, if you can.

7. Ok yeah since it's my first time I will, do u know what I should expect

8. What's a goped?
    And go here to see what to expect ---> www.erowid.org

9. Try to see if anyone wants to trip with you, or if you can at least have some friends over to chill with. Acid can be okay by yourself, but if it is your first time you could get really introspective (which is not necessarily a bad thing) and certain issues may come to light in your life.

But with friends you enjoy the trip will be more about the group energy and the connections with people. And just go with the flow man