Somas

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HOUtx, Dec 4, 2009.

1. who here likes somas. i think they are one of the best pills out there. im currently on 3 feeling gooooooood. any good experiences on them?

2. wish i could get some...

3. If only the world was like the novel A Brave New World, free Soma's for all everyday.

4. i have a friend who back when we were teenagers, would steal his dad's soma because his dad never used them. those were the fucking days

5. One time at a party i decided it would be fun to take 3 somas while i was drinking. Well i had about three beers when i really started to get hungry, so first i went and smoked a blunt then i drove myself and 3 friends to the nearest sheets. Dumbest idea ever lol.

6. yea i ended up taking 5 last night and drank about 7 beers. i feel like shit today:(

7. As i've always said Carisoprodol is very underrated. I get 60 a month. I get pretty fucked up off 4-6. Mix in some opioids and welcome to heaven.

8. I love them. But I suggest not taking them with too much alcohol in your blood.
    I've done it twice, and never again.
    The first time, I fell down on my porch and passed out on the floor of the patio in 50 degree weather.
    The second, I took half of what I took the first time (only 2-350mg this time). I fell in the den, and my roomie heard me, and he tried to get me to go up to my room to get me to go to sleep. I said, "Agh leave me alone. I'm watching TV." No TV on. I could barely walk 10 feet away to pass out on the couch.
    They're great when you take them alone. Just be careful mixing them with alcohol or taking them when you have to do anything and be completely lucid.

9. i like how they sort of feel like a mix between xanax and vicodin but dont make you stupid and forget everything.

10. Just curious if anyone here who has used them a lot or prescribed them, ever gets extreme heart beat increase and a little anxiety? This happens maybe 1/10 times for me where my heartbeat just raises very high but it only lasts like a half hour. This happens off any amount whether it be 700mgs or 1950mgs

11. I love Somas.They're way underrated.

12. i dont like them. my buddy has 2 scripts that his uncle dident want. prolly about 225 now. wish i could get rid of them for him

13. shit send them to me homie i could sell them 2 for 5 down here

14. Not a fan of somatta's.. They hit me hard as f for 20 minutes then the effects wear off, I get no euphoria or any pleasant feelings from them. I'd rather not taking them, then take em for free.. They're only 75 cents over here.

15. damn 75 cents. i fuckin bought 10 for $20 from a friend.

16. Lol, 2 a pop is expensive, man..

17. my grandma hated what they did to her, now she gives me her script every month :).

but yeah like chris said, they work so awesome to potentiate opis, they also work awesome to just get tossed up, smokin' dank on somas is fucking great.

18. dude yea smokin while on somas is the best

19. mmmm somas are the GREATEST like budlight not too light and not too heavyy the perfect high jus a chill ass high i took like 7 one time and ended up in a cop car for stealing cigs from a gas station funny thing is right after that i grapped a plasma from *big lots* (shopping store) cuz i was feelin like i cld do anything and never got caught for the tv of all things hehe goooooooood timezzzz