somas?

Discussion in 'General' started by mofuggaimjesus, Nov 19, 2006.

1. hey guys,
    i just received some somas, but i'm not sure they're somas.
    figuring you guys would know, i took a pic (bad because of camera phone)
    but they're pink and oval, not like the round white 350's, which worries me, because i already had one.
    what do you guys think they are?
    by the way, i'm feeling kind of chill.

[​IMG]

2. drugs.com - pill identification tool. :)

3. Not soma's, Somas are white pies.

Whas the numbers on the pill?

4. those are acid...im sure you will be in LA LA land in like ten mins...

lol....are they more pinkish red? i think they be those 10/500 vicodins? i don't know....what # on the pills and is that a V? like a cursive writing V? i think i need glasses to look at that picture.

5. I think itsa S and im wating on the number.

And get the fuck outta here sayin soma's suck. My favorite pill by far.

6. you think so...im confused...i know a little bird that has about 200 Somas and the bird take a couple SOMA and notthing happen...kinda like hmmm....not unless the bird got the SOMA from the wrong nest in Mexico...they just like mmmmmm didn't kick in,....just how many should the bird eat?

7. I used to get Somas from my ex's dad.

8. Shit ill take 6-8 soma's.

And then be prepared for a soma coma. If youve took somas and didnt go into a soma coma then id understand saying soma's suck. You take enough to go into a soma coma, You'll love em.

Pop like 6 of em, Then sit the fuck down and wait for the buzz to kick in. When it does, Dont plan on moving for awhile. You'll feel like every muscle in your body melts into the position your sitting. All your feeling and contorl of your body becomes jellow. Its a real body buzz. Your mind jus feels real relaxed and lazy.

Its not something ot take and have shit to do. Its something to do to relax and comepltey chill out.

9. ahhhh 6-8 for sure that bird won't be flying tonight....i will see that this be taken care of ASAP like in ten mins...I will keep posted....

10. OP here.

they're not acid, me and a friend took one each, (we had six) and we didn't feel much.
    we thought they could be menstrual pills or something stupid, we got them off of a sketchy chick.
    but yeah that's my input for the night, give me some replies overnight, will be back tomorrow