Soma's(muscle relaxors)?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by F*** the pigs, May 19, 2009.

1. #1 F*** the pigs, May 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
    i just got 4 350mg soma's for free. i have never done them and have some questions.

can i blow them?

2. Dosage talk is against the rules.

Dont blow them, it will burn and probably not work as well.

Go on Erowid.org and look at dosages there for Soma, if they dont have a dosage section find a trip report and see how much they took.

3. o my bad.
    thanks though.

4. how about "How much do you guys usually do?"

5. #5 v0lc0m85, May 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2009
    ive never had the 350s just the 250s. usually pop like 2 or 3 of those and feel nice. have fun somas are fun but are pretty short lasting if you ask me. i wouldn't blow them, they come on pretty quick when you eat them anyway

6. i took somas once, i took like 5 of them i dont remember the mills but it made me feel like i was drunk like stumbling and slurring words and stuff but it felt really clean kinda if u know what i mean, compared to actually being drunk. i ended up going to the hospital to see my grandma and the nurse was asking me if i was okay because of the stumbling and stuff. then i went home and strait passed out, like no other.

7. They will burn the shit out of your nose, and do make you feel a little drunk, like Original said. They make me sleep really nice too.