Multi Strain: Mazari, Critical Kush, Power Africa, WW femmed. (NTG)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Robbie714, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Right! $$$$$

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yeah it really is a great Hobby and it does really bug me that certain individuals were able to make the kind of money they are with this! How the med store here in Cathedral City the first one that open was making 250 k a month. I would probably be more like a doctor in this business. I like helping people like this girl that I've been sending oil to it and has a blood disease. This is what it's about or what it should be about. Yeah it is kind of cool to sit back and think that I'm spending $500 a on electricity a year. And come back with all the smoke. No need to be running electricity when you don't have to.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. I agree 100% with you Ed! All of us guys on this thread are about trying to help people and along the way we learn from each other no matter what it is. We never do treat it like a dick measuring contest, because we all like growing as a Hobby! at least we have a MMJ program now it’s a step forward in the right direction, because now it’s helping kids and people who really need it! I’m sure it will only get better in time. Our governor is a Democrat and is for the MMJ program. He signs everything just about we didn’t sell beer and wine in are grocery stores, but he signed off on that. now they have it right at the Acme a few blocks away. At least they passed the Bill for MMJ even if it isn’t the best program! Some states mostly in the south may take years until they figure out that medical marijuana does help a lot of people! Instead of still having it as a class one narcotic, is Crazy! How can you compare cannabis with cocaine or heroin?

• Like Like x 3
  4. I’m chopping my Somango tomorrow or Monday. the trics are about 25% amber and about 5% on the Candy cream. This is the Somango IMG_0599.JPG IMG_0610.JPG IMG_0602.JPG IMG_0605.JPG a little more amber then I wanted, but there the main Colas. I still see a bit of cloudy trics.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Omg Mike u shoot those bears yet??

• Like Like x 3
  6. I trimmed more then half of the Somango was a easy plant to trim. I’m getting the soil ready for my WW that has been getting pretty big. I’ll transplant her in a few days so she establishes a bigger root system and the Power Africa is right behind her. the Candy cream I’m going to give another week still. she’s only about 5% amber, I’ll chop her at about 10-15% amber. then start cover crops on 3/15g with fenugreek and covers until I order rye grass which is better then white covers IMO.

Has anyone started autos in solo cups before? this is my second 3 Bears I germinated the first one never came through the soil but it’s hasn’t been 3 days yet so maybe she’ll come through today on tomorrow.

• Like Like x 3
  7. 618lb Mendo mj grow on u tube.
    Just watched it. Cool. But the 65 gal pots r above the ground. Much less work if the pots are in the ground.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  8. Winds are screaming as a northern storm blows though. One big reason 15 gal pots are my size[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  9. I'm sorry to hear that bro. Humidity is not a friend to flowering buds. Did you try peroxide spray?

• Like Like x 3
  10. Costa Rica Bound tonight
    If I heard it once I heard it 1k times don't buy any drugs there. Especially at the beach. Ok Honey lol. I'll get some at the Chicken Ranch bahahahahaaa

• Like Like x 2
  11. Have a Great time Big Papa! You’ll be seeing a lot of Beautiful Costa Rican women in thongs walking all around! Plus they Love American guys! I know you’re married man Ed, but if you weren’t you bring a Costa Rican woman a brand new pair of nice woman’s jeans name brand they’ll do anything you want! It’s a beautiful country! where you ever there before? Have a Blast don’t get in No trouble Buddy!

Btw: Don’t buy any Drugs there, Especially on the beach LoL! when I was in Jamaica at like 6 o’clock in the morning the guys on the beach would yell up to my room trying to sell Reggie. we couldn’t find Good MJ there. But then I was smoking and some dude that worked there that was from the same state I’m from found a bag of killer weed when he was cleaning around the bar, so I bought him a pack of cigarettes that were like $15 and he gave me the weed. Me and my brother must’ve threw out almost an ounce of bullshit Reggie when we were leaving it was real cheap. You have to go up the mountains of Jamaica to find the really good shit they Grow. Anyway Be Careful Ed Have A Great time with your wife

• Like Like x 4
  12. This is the Bioag Vam I bought it will be here today, it’s similar to mykros you put some in the hole when you transplant and sprinkle some on the roots. Let me see if it’ll let me post a picture IMG_0686.JPG IMG_0685.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  13. Ed it looks like they did fix the problem like you said Lizard King said they were fixing the problems.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Have a safe fun trip bro.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Man u can't go anywhere without hookers All over u

• Like Like x 3
  16. I don't know Ed maybe you should pick one up and do two or three of them four of them LOL

• Like Like x 3
  17. Start soaking a fem Mazari another WW, Candy cream and 3 Bears I should be able to solo them up sometime today.

• Like Like x 3
  18. They've been messed up for ages.... It's why I haven't used the GC app in over a year.. because 8 months of complaining had passed and nothing improved yet. I never paid attention to the app after deleting it and don't know if it was ever fixed. I just use Tapatalk now and I still never get any GC notifications idk if I did something or not.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Heard good things on that 3 Bears, the others are great!!

• Like Like x 2