Multi Strain: Mazari, Critical Kush, Power Africa, WW femmed. (NTG)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Robbie714, Feb 25, 2017.

1. hi mate ,i need anti- inflammatory's but cant take them cuz they can give me ulcers in the gut ..so cant take them ..one of the reasons i came off oxy's was my Dr every time i asked if there were any new anti-inflammatory tables out ,,all he'd say you can up your dose of oxy's if you want to ....i felt that he couldn't give a shit about that i was getting hooked on oxy's ..mac..

• Like Like x 4
  2. [​IMG]

I’m still working my IPM but so far, no more dead or live mites.

Please find Sangria.

• Like Like x 6
  3. That’s nothing it could be genetic or stress along with what Mactheman said. most plants I grew always have a couple red stems not a lot but enough where I notice them. my Somango or candy cream didn’t have any the first couple months, but I see a few here and there. I don’t pay no mind to red Stems, but that’s just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Red stems and sometimes red streaks on the stalk are common to many, many strains and phenos and really doesn't indicate anything. You might sprout 10 identical beans and some might have red and others not. Nothing to sweat bro!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. How much you feeding her Ed? the 3b’s look a little nute burnt to me unless I’m seeing it wrong cause it cuts off. Take a couple shots of your girls when you get a chance. But you have been having some Nice runs doing the Autos. What photos you running?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ty guys! So red stems is not the end of the world. Running all RQS seeds

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  7. K

• Like Like x 3
  8. Here u go Robbie[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  9. One more. I have had red stem before and it does seem to me that it's no big deal just curious what you guys thought cuz my plants for always healthy as far as pH and maybe a little too much nutrients in. I spill stuff on leafs and forget to wipe down there[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. I am happy with my Girls size! Will be rubbing it soon over there

• Like Like x 5
  11. #3871 observeimpartially, Jan 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    [

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Yes they look Good Ed buds are getting fat and Frosty! I have a feeling you’ll be happy with the results. Then we’ll go to the 3 bears thread and rub it in a little lol!

• Like Like x 2
  13. My Post on FB today
    Just remember guys if u are thinking about cannabis as medication, I would love to help u!! I am on my 7th patient. I think of cannabis as a medication not dollar bills like our government is now starting to do. It's my way of giving back! I will keep it discreet and not broadcast your business! So just get ahold of me PM me! We are talking advise!! So far I have had 5 cancer or appetite and sleeping problems and 1 Copd and 1 restless leg!

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  14. #3875 Papa Puff, Jan 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    Ok so I have spider webs on my plants indoors. So I haven't seen anything and I don't see any munching of my Girls. So.my question is do spider mites or mites make webs?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Spider mites do make a web but not so much like that. That looks like it might be a regular spider.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  16. Ty Sir

• Like Like x 3
  17. I was looking at spider mites when Mike had them. From what I seen if it gets bad enough they make webs over the whole entire plant. If in bloom and it’s a real bad infestation they’ll cover all the buds up but with webs. But like Paulie said it’s not a spider that feeds off cannabis.

• Like Like x 3
  18. You crack me up Papa, keep that spider around he kills bad bugs.

• Like Like x 5
  19. If I didn't piss that spider off

• Like Like x 3