Multi Strain: Mazari, Critical Kush, Power Africa, WW femmed. (NTG)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Robbie714, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Ok I will take a look Mike! Ty Bro

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  2. Will I ever be done experimenting?? Lol. U know settle into a growing style. U know happy with my lights, strains, grow style. I doubt it! Maybe someday I will have a grow room and a laboratory bahaaaaaaaa.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I would e-mail them and let them know you think his gear is really special, and that you would love to know the criteria for being a tester for him. He probably hook you up. That's what my boy does and he grows them out, writes up a little review of the strain and then sends a bud off for testing. He gets all his genetics for free.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Cool ty

• Like Like x 4
  5. Killer Grape has some nice purple in it.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  6. Wife #2 aka tinker bell brought home some really good Gorilla so I'm on that kick. So cool I send her with Copa she comes home with GG! So my new name is Peter Pan bahahahahaaa.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I have plenty of beans for another run. Still debating if I want to grow outside this summer. Maybe a few

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I should stick a bear out to finish flowering just to see what the dif is with 18 hours indoors to outside with 11.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I did not like the Bear Auto's but then again I hate Auto's....

• Like Like x 4
  10. I appear to have spider mites 3 weeks in my grow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Sorry about that brother!!! ... ya got this though .... spray them off regularly and at least every 3 days and for at least 2 weeks ... be very careful bringing new ones in from outside lower the temp and reduce humidity a little also during the time youre treating the issue .... and if can bring in some predatory mites after the 2 weeks to take care of the rare scattered ones here and there and for maintaining the groom for some time

Check out my current Organic Fruit Garden:
    DrCannaP's Organic Fruit Garden
    and my previous Organic Run:
    The Doc's 2Strain Trial Organic Run: Tangerine Dream & Pineapple Chunk.
    and my previous QuadStrain grow :
    Thr Doc's 4 strain MMJ garden: CBD Critical Cure and more ;-)
    and my previous TriStain grow :
    The Docs TriStrain adventure: (White Widow, Bubblelicious and Amnesia) Waterfarmed and SCROGed

• Like Like x 4
  12. Thanks bro, that means I’m gonna have to cut my scrog away so I can get at all the leaves. Which means I’ll have to do some trimming.

There three weeks into bud so using a Neem oil is probably a bad idea?

But you think if I just keep spraying them off with regular water will work?

There not in buds yet, just leaves from what I can tell

I know how I got them, dirty clone from my buddy. I knew better.

In North

• Like Like x 5
  13. In north east it’s been below 0 for a week so I’m pretty sure it was the clone.

• Like Like x 3
  14. I chopped a lot of little / medium bud sites, in another words I’m cutting my losses now in hopes of being able to win the battle. Should make it considerably less hard.

Temps down to 72, fans blowing like crazy. Humidity is in the mid 20’s.

[​IMG]

So sad

• Like Like x 2
  15. Damn that sucks Mike. Nor Cal 86 kills mites and pm

• Like Like x 3
  16. Nirvana has a Femmed Gorilla glue Original Glue Feminized I wanted to get it to but I have too many Indicia strains.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wtf man! What happened Mike I mean I see what happened but that dude gave you a clone that had spider mites in it? I already know from what you tell me about his Grows. Stay away from his BS you do your own thing! You want some beans I’ll send you some.

But Mike you got this like DrCannaP said he knows! You could get rid of them I know you can plus Gtg is Great with bugs! Spinosad Mike but you know more then me about bugs or DE or what about Scanmask 10 million beneficial nematodes. After you get rid of them if you wanted to you could put your ScrOG back up Bro! Sorry man it sucks but you’ll get it under control!

• Like Like x 3
  18. O! o! no!! #@%#×!!!! spider mites!

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  19. Well Mike you know I've had them God damn spider mites a lot of times I don't know if there's any really sure fire way to get rid of them forever but I do know that the green lacewing larvae will eat the shit out of them you put them in there with some ladybugs they'll take care of a lot of them.
    But first wipe all your leaves off as you have been suggested to do so wiping the leafs off will devastate them really bad fast but it won't get down inside the buds where there at you can't get to them they're just there so you got to have something to eat them.
    you're not a chemical guy and neither am I. Unless I don't have any joys. but them good bugs right there will eat the shit out of them. Mites

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4