Multi Strain: Mazari, Critical Kush, Power Africa, WW femmed. (NTG)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Robbie714, Feb 25, 2017.

1. My outdoor adventure is almost coming to a end. Surprised these black jacks ever made it this far[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. How much you think you will pull off that plant Ed? I Wish I had the Money and AC to run a 1K I would only be able to do it in the winter with both windows open. I would have a problem in the summertime unless I got a portable air-conditioner Plus I would need my AC on all the time so I just went with an LED. you just need to hang it like any light I just didn't want to run another inline lol. Plus depending on the light your using nowadays like your CMH, Cobbs and some other lights they have out do I pretty Good Job Plus lower your electricity bill and get pretty good light penetration. You could use you CMH with the HID that would be a lot of light. Not that you need it. Well if you ever did you could run it.

Check out how this plant was grown! On a trellis getting hammered with light from the front and back! Good Idea there![​IMG] he's running hydro looks with The pipes on the ceiling.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wow! Well our weather is down to 90 day time 70 at 5 am. I have a master cool swamp that had separate dux in the house. I am keeping 78 or less in house right now. I have figured out that with just a strong fan I can keep it 84-77 like that. The walls in this house are stark glossy white. I couldn't have drawn it up better. No tubes no air conditioner. Just fans. Yellowfin tuna showed up local see yah Monday hopefully with pics of a boatfull[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Plants are only 3 weeks old

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey what's going on guys, looks like all of y'all are coming along great! I'll be at 5 weeks on Tuesday and the pistils on the kush are definitely coming in. I did have a question for you guys, I tried to find the answer on the GWE site but the possible causes didn't make sense. Have 4 update pics then the last pic is the one for my question, wtf is going on, on some of my leaves. GWE says snails or caterpillars but I don't see snail or snail trails nor do I see anything resembling caterpillar poop. 20170916_165044.jpg 20170916_165106.jpg 20170916_165111.jpg 20170916_165115.jpg 20170916_165131.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nice Ed there blowing up! I love the light set upso Easy to hang, plus you could lower it and raise it easy!
    Good Job Ed! Hope you have a good time fishing

• Like Like x 2
  7. Caterpillars? You haven't seen anything? Did you look underneath the leaves real Good, and in your reservoir? I know Gtg might be busy harvesting but you can ask @DrCannaP on this site, I think on indoor journals but I'll check just to make sure. He's very knowledgeable with Hydro I know he did it for a while.

I don't see anything maybe I look too fast you were talking about the fan leave that had a rip in it are you? Because Catapillar's chomp whole leaves in minutes, I'm pretty sure.

• Like Like x 2
  8. That is what I'm talking about, but it's not a rip and it's on a handful of leaves on each plant. On some leaves there are tiny holes in the middle of the fingers. Since they are getting ready to start budding I don't want my crop to get thrashed.

• Like Like x 2
  9. DD buy a few of them Glue traps I put on on the floor inside my tent and I hang on in the ceiling of my tent. If you could get the yellow ones get the yellow ones cause bugs are more track to yellow. I hung one up a couple days ago and my 3 x 2 and there's like 4-5 little tiny bugs on there like Nats.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Ok, good idea I'll have to grab some of those when I get paid next!

• Like Like x 3
  11. You can get them at the dollar store. I didn't know you were talking about they were messing up The leaves on every plant and you can't see them. They may not be Catapillar's then they might not even be visible to the naked eye, I'm not sure? I don't want to point you in the wrong direction but did you look underneath of the leaves? Gtg knows all about this kind of thing! He could get rid of any bug. When you get a chance take pictures with the lights off because there's no use taking pictures with the lights on because you can't see because it's all purple. It's no biggie it's just with the lights off you could see anything. The first picture that plant is going to be a bush. Are you getting slow growth? and new growth? It doesn't even look bad to me.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Whats up dd ... from what i can see, i really doubt its a pest issue. It looks more like tear in thw leaves and also some defwct in tjw growth of thw leaf. It could be gwnwtic or it could also be somwthing at thw rootzone. Since its not generalized and since its not progressively worsening, i wouldnt worry about it too much. Honestly i saw similar stuff in my groom before ... more so during stress but it woyld bw extwnsive and alsi some weird growth when rwvegging. But the littlw wrinkling and crinkling in thw leaf around a hole doesnt have the pattern of a pest issue

Check out my current Organic Fruit Garden:
    DrCannaP's Organic Fruit Garden
    and my previous Organic Run:
    The Doc's 2Strain Trial Organic Run: Tangerine Dream & Pineapple Chunk.
    and my previous QuadStrain grow :
    Thr Doc's 4 strain MMJ garden: CBD Critical Cure and more ;-)
    and my previous TriStain grow :
    The Docs TriStrain adventure: (White Widow, Bubblelicious and Amnesia) Waterfarmed and SCROGed

• Like Like x 3
  13. Thanks guys, other than that they seem to be growing pretty healthy. It may be due to stress from me bending and tying. I'm still seeing new growth and more and more pistils developing. The kush main stem it probably about a foot long but it has been bent to keep a flat canopy and seedsman say up to 60cm which is about 2'. I'll be at 5 weeks in the res on Tuesday and the kush is "suppose" to be a 60 day strain so I'm anticipating around 5 to 6 more weeks that would be 70-77 days. So at 1' in half it's life of a projected max of 2' I would assume that to be healthy. Like I said I just want to make sure I don't get to harvest just for it to go bust.

• Like Like x 4
  14. I agree with Dr.cannaP that I don't see any bugs or anything like that it just looks like some deformed leaves it happens just keep your eye on it if you see anything you know we'll get on it definitely get the glue strips though yellow I get them off Amazon for like 15 of them for I don't know like 6 bucks or something I forget how much it is but yeah looking pretty good though and you're looking pretty good there Dr.cannaP.
    I thought I was going to harvest some more today but they're not ready yet still got a minute yet I'm fighting the p.m. with hydrogen peroxide and water teaspoon to a gallon staying ahead of it but it sure don't stop it it's easier than wiping the leaves off right now slows it down but it don't kill it I'll figure it out by next year we'll figure it out pain in a freaking ass

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  15. Hey what's up guys, hope everyone is doing well. Did my weekly water change today a took some pics. Today is 5 weeks in the res, kush is 12" and the WW is 9". The root ball on the kush is looking nice. First pics are the WW, not sure if any of you follow my grow or not so here they are.

20170919_214637.jpg 20170919_220204.jpg 20170919_214657.jpg 20170919_214648.jpg 20170919_221619.jpg

And Robbie I definitely see what you mean about it being difficult to keep humidity down during flower. Last night/ this morning it hit an all time high of 65% and that was without me artificially adding humidity. I couldn't even hit 60% when I was trying to raise it.

• Like Like x 4
  16. That's funny because I'm going the other way. I have a swamp on in house and nothing is different. My humidity was 60 during veg. Now 40 during flower with my 1k hps light

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  17. The problem I'm having is trying to get the 8 smaller plants to the same height of the 2 monsters. Milk Crates upside down pots. Some of my girls are stretching too much, but I don't want to burn the monsters

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  18. #2178 Robbie714, Sep 20, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    Yeah when your in bloom you don't want it to be high. 50-60% the last 2 weeks it should be between 45-50% you have a humidifier in your tent. You don't want your Humidity over 60% I wouldn't use a humidifier now only when your in veg I never needed to use one as long as it's over 40%. Your Plants are looking Good! Nice white Roots, people I know make creams with the roots like rubbing creams. Good Job DD!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Did you try doing some bending and tying?

• Like Like x 3
  20. Not currently using the humidifier, just haven't taken it out yet.

• Like Like x 3