Multi Strain: Mazari, Critical Kush, Power Africa, WW femmed. (NTG)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Robbie714, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Good morning boys! Let me know how that Neville haze is GTG? I killed one in the heat. Nice read by the way!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Have u tried synthetic urine? Works like a charm out here. Just don't put down that u take any meds. This urine will be clean

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks Ed I'll let you know she's a long-term plant big as hell shit damn things crazy trying to push through the top I've had to bend it and push it and pull it all kinds of ways to keep it from growing through the top

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yeah but the thing of it is when you're a commercial truck driver it's a federal license.
    the FED still classified cannabis is being a schedule 1 narcotic so with that being said if I'm driving and I smoked two weeks ago let's say.
    Then I get in a wreck today it's mandatory for a commercial truck driver to have to take a piss test after an accident. So they pee test me whether it's my fault or not I'm at fault if I have cannabis in my system. So with that being said I don't like to take chances.

5. The bf has mentioned this game but he hasn't bought it yet lol

• Like Like x 2
  6. I failed a drug test one time after 3 months of quitting lol. Do they test u for recency or just if u have it in it system? If the later I would never get a job. So that's kind of funny my kid that lives back east was getting hired for a job with the TV station and they were going to drug test them and he said well I have medical marijuana and the guy asked him for his medical marijuana card which he went and got and then the guy from the TV station said no drug test now after he showed them. What about the other drugs LOL

• Like Like x 1
  7. #2127 Growtogrow, Sep 12, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    LOL right on...
    I know that's the way it is in this state to but the CDL is a whole nother ballgame unfortunately like I said the federal government don't recognize it so until that changes I'm going to have to do it their way and everything.
    I understand they don't want you to drive in a truck if you're high that's fine I don't get high on a job anyways not that kind of guy but back in the day when I was a kid though and I was production welder it was fun as hell to get high and weld all damn day long making freaking buku buku Auto Parts and Military freaking parts hell back in the day I built most of saddam's army and then I got to watch it get all blowen up on TV with smart bombs that was so freaking cool all of those AA guns he had set up all the gondolas that sat ( the gunner sits in on top of those AA guns) I made all the Outriggers that stabilizes the AA gun I made thousands of them damn things but it was cool watching them get blown up

• Like Like x 2
  8. That's a Big truck Gtg! 38 wheeler Nice! What kind of tractor do you drive? Seems like it has a nice cab. My Buddy has a real nice one outside and inside it's like a little apartment in there! He use to take me to the tractor races with that big fucking diesels they were fast AF! But that's a Nice trailer, I wanted to become a truck driver back in my 20s lol! I like being on the open road. I wouldn't want to mess around do you get paid good money. You could stop smoking for a couple months. Like you said you're messing with the Feds they don't play around!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  9. Soaked a Somango for now. I just put her in a paper towel it popped seen the tap root, just waiting for my lights to come on so I can put it in the solo cup I have ready for her. Then I'll see how much soil I have left from my last batch. I should be able to get a 5 gallon pot full so I could start another plant in my 3 x 2 hopefully.

• Like Like x 3
  10. #2130 Robbie714, Sep 13, 2017
    Put my Somango in a solo cup. Just put her under 2/26 watt CFL's until she sprouts then I'll put my led panel in there. So she don't stretch to much. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. #2131 Growtogrow, Sep 13, 2017
    That's International that's 18 speed got 2 reverses high and low everything l. You can split every gear if you got to for maximum power that Trucking really pull a heavy ass load but the company I work for we have super trucks come in there I'll give you a couple pictures of a few of them the biggest that I've ever seen over the years.
    The truck with the big black box looking on it. that box weighs over the quarter of a million pounds [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Is 195 ft long and the blue trailer it's 130 ft long and it expands out to a whopping 15 ft

• Like Like x 2
  12. Dam that's a Big Rig! What do them trucks Carry cargo wise? Big machines stuff like that? I know you get paid much more money for driving big truck like that then you would an 18 wheeler! I'm Sure

• Like Like x 2
  13. #2133 Growtogrow, Sep 13, 2017
    Get ready to hang on cuz here you go it's fun time

• Like Like x 3
  14. Yup big stuff. The blue trailer is pulled and pushed by the two green trucks.
    That press frame thats tilted hanging from the crane is about 300 degrees it had to be rolled so I can weld it on a different side large cracks inside it the picture with the white looking like that frame is that actually is that frame that little hole in the side with a little light in it I'm inside their welding the frame is 300 degrees covered with fire blanket I'm inside pretty comfortable it's about 120 in there.
    Big red thing hanging from the crane that weighs 250000 pounds whole lot that's what's going on that blue trailer[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Hi everyone
    Here are the pictures I said I would post of the leaves with what Robbie thought was white spots

20170913_073641.jpg 20170913_073646.jpg 20170913_073653.jpg

Also spotted this on two leaves...different plant

20170913_073715.jpg

Any ideas?

• Like Like x 3
  16. Well I looked in about everything that there is to look at little spot you got or that glossy skidmark I don't know what any of it is I can't find any information on that or anything it looks like that about fell asleep I look so long I don't know what it is can't tell you sorry I don't know what it could be and if it's not affecting anything just keep an eyeball peeled on it to see if you see anything more and just keep watching and watching turn your leaves over try to find any kind of insect.
    I looked on growweedeasy.com looked all up and down there pictures of infected leaves and such I couldn't find anything looks like what you got.
    though I've seen it before on my own plants but I don't know what it is and seems not to have ever affected anything maybe it's just a quirk in the genetics I don't know.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I was thinking genetics but as I'm a noob it was just a hunch...was worried it might be a critter munching too lol

• Like Like x 3
  18. Thanks Gtg! And Good looking out yes I couldn't find anything either like you said. Sacha just needs to keep an eye on them. I don't think it's too much to worry about IMO. I have seen that on previous Plants I have grown but it was never nothing serious. I appreciate you helping her out and doing the research you did for her when you're very busy yourself right Now! Much appreciated Gtg

• Like Like x 3
  19. Yes I see Sacha I thought it was white spots but that doesn't seem to be the case. I think what Gtg said was accurate because he knows from experience. Like he mentioned The best thing to do is just keep an eye out. And look at the soil once in a while just to make sure you don't see nothing that isn't supposed to be there. Your doing a Great Job I didn't see No brown tips from nute burn on any of your plants they Look Nice and Healthy to me!

Btw: I like your Nail polish colorPurple of course

• Like Like x 2
  20. Thanks for your help everyone much appreciated...I'm a nail tech so first thing I spot in pics is nails ha ha

They've taken a long time to flower but other than my weekend when the lights was on for 48hours I'm not sure what has caused it. But they seem to be getting there now. Still stretching though.....got the light as high as it will go and they are not far off touching it that's with LST as well. Most of them can be lowered but not the sativa she on the floor...

• Like Like x 2