Soma question

Discussion in 'General' started by Dizzzle, May 2, 2006.

1. One of my buddies just picked up a few somas. I am prescribed to adderol and was wondering if the soma and adderol will react badly with eachother and make me sick. Anyone know?

2. I have no clue but ill bump this thread

*bump*

3. yeah i picked up some too, but i'm not in the current situation you are in right now my friend, and i take adderal, so i wouldn't actually mind if anybody has combined the two...

4. they dont seem like they would effe ct eachother.. maybe dont take ur addy for the day u do it if ur really concerned but yah

5. Thats scary cuz some dude at my school who has ADHD stopped taking his ritalin, and he started wiggin out, I seriously though he had gone and smoked crack or something, he was like deleusional and rambling.

6. mixing uppers and downers are very dangerous. adderal is an upper, somas are downers. if you take your adderal in the morning, wait till that late evening to eat any somas. how many are you planning on taking? 2 will have you feeling quite nice if you've never ate them before and 3 will have you fucked if it's your first time. i eat 6 or 7 of them bitches at a time haha. but i have quite a high tolerance to them, so dont do that haha.:smoking:

7. alright thanks for the info. I don't have bad add..never actually tested for it, so i guess i just won't take my adderol

8. i highly doubt they will conflict at all. just take a low dose of both and see how it goes.

9. LOL somas make you feel like your drunk, i personally eat xanax for a living...but i stay away from uppers, that shits retarded unless your doctor puts you on it...adderol tends to have different effects on the people who need it, form the ones who don't..im sure its perfectly safe longs as you dont overdose on somas (my friend did that)...anyways happy poppin'