Solutions to police brutality, political corruption... ect

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tomber, Dec 29, 2011.

1. #1 Tomber, Dec 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2011
    All day long I rage mildly about political corruption, the horrors of rampant police/government empowerment and the general state of the nation (America). And then I log into the city here and see horrible, horrible new news everyday about police murdering and torturing people or just plain hassling them and it pisses me off so much. Something has to be done and I think that the solution is to actually DO something.

There needs to be a new political party or something filled with people who really care. Current political parties don't do shit. I try to lean conservative but I couldn't do it because everyone I find out about sells out. So I tried to be liberal for a while but liberal politicians also don't fix anything. And in the meantime, banks are making bank, taxes are getting higher, education is getting worse, and so on.

I think the time is right for something different, a better group. I'm going to be talking to people in my community (like my college... ect) because I want to start something new. I'm just sick of hearing about new fusion centers, government secrecy up the ass, and police empowerment. If anyone wants to join I'm going to try to get something set up where groups can actually make shit happen and get out there. If there's any interest here I'll keep this updated with details (obviously I'm not planning on making GC central to the creation of this group, I'm just letting everyone know because I'm on here often).

EDIT: okay so the way I'm going to do this is by making a social group so I know who, if anyone, is interested. Just go to my profile and you can see the group titled: GC Group 1

EDIT 2: for the people who decide they don't want to join and have wasted their time clicking this link, here is a great song so your time here wasn't wasted:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRbKzumSPVw[/ame]

2. Another victim of fear.

3. [​IMG]

Sit back and enjoy the show.

4. How about voting in this dude Ron Paul?

5. #5 likealoyal, Dec 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011
    Can't find a link???? oh. why is there no link with some info?
    Edit: What exactly are you trying to accomplish by gathering all these people?

6. What really pisses me off is how "they" got us in so much debt and have no intention of paying it back. My best idea is basically have other countrys somehow destroy the us gov and military so we the mother fucking people can have control.