Solution To Thermal Imaging?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Deleted member 585036, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Just think about this, if you had a huge hidden grow op from a sealed room in your house, makeshift door and all, you would get caught instantly right, you gotta think about thermal-imaging and the electric bill, you could easily get caught growing two dozen plants. But if you add a whole field of solar panels in your backyard and on your roof, then would you be able to get away with it, since thermal imaging would spot the solar panels high temperature it gives off? Just a high thought!:D

*trying to spread this to get some answers on whether it would be a solution or not for future reference*

2. Idk if solar panels give off heat, but if they do yeah a solar array would set you up straight, but I feel like the coat of putting them in would be prohibitive unless you already had some money to invest in them. Plus then you could use the energy from the panels to power your grow :)

3. Or just use a heat-reflecting material to line your grow room? As for the electricity I don't think it's that big of a deal unless you are literally spending thousands a month on electricity.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum