Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Solution for rent problem?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kelor249, Aug 6, 2009.

1. So, about 3 weeks ago I got caught with a bong and my parents have decided to drug test me. The hold they have on me is they will take away my car if I fail the test, and what sucks is its not like every week or anything like that, they just said they will test me and if i fail they will take my car away. So it is COMPLETELY random I don't know if it will be this month this week 3 months from now or anything. I don't see anything I can do to keep smoking and be able to pass a test like that, do any of you have any advice for me?

2. i would have to say that the first choice would be to move out, but i understand that for financial reasons if you couldn't. if your parents don't want you smoking at their house, then you shouldn't, they own the place, so it's their right to say that they don't allow cannabis in the house. it sucks, but your only solution might be to just quit smoking until you can move out. respect their rules, they are your parents, after all.

3. Move out or quit smoking until you do.

4. you can try those pills that cover your whole system.
    I usually get em for drug tests at work but you have to know at least a couple hours ahead for that shit to work.
    but i would recomend stop smoking until you pass the test,then see if thats your last test. if so go bak nd start smoking again. if its not your last test then stop smoking until you move out.

5. OSG has the right answer. It sucks but you will be free soon.

6. Aside from the solid advice of "move out or quit smoking until you do," I'd estimate that once you pass 2 tests your folks will stop buying them. After all, they're not free.

But respecting your parent's house is always a good move.

7. Aside from the answers given, you could always try talking to them. You're all adults here.

8. At my dad's house my dad threatened my brothers that he would drug test them once I left to make sure I didnt give them weed. It was just an empty threat and I knew it. Im just saying....wait a few weeks for shit to calm down and then you can smoke again. Just make sure you dont look stoned around your parents so they dont suspect anything cuz if they do suspect your smoking then they will give you a test. If they give you a test I would just pee in the toilet and scoop a little bit out, then turn the sink on hot and fill it the rest of the way with warm water. That should dilute the pee so it wont be detected on those shitty store tests. Also, bleech I have heard works if you put a few drops in the cup.

9. I guess the concept of actually respecting the peoples' wishes who feed you and put a roof over your head is alien to some people :rolleyes:

10. no wonder you got the post count mate

11. you could sell plasma for rent mulah! do street performances too....and keep toking haha jp lol GL tho

12. Not alien to me... I just disobey in very sneaky manners ;):smoking:

I have been caught and told to stop repeatedly and new it just becomes upsetting to the rents when they find a lighter or a sploof or something...But I am very good at blazing at the right times... (i.e when parents leave the house / sleep / morning and afternoon showers)

Seriosly man, just take a LONG ASS t-break... you'll thank yourself on 3 occasions after....

saving money

GREATLY increasing your tolerence

not getting caught on that stupid drug test.

13. i passed one of those cheap drug tests by mixing warm water with yellow softsoap

14. this isn't getting youn any respect around here.

They put a roof over your head, buy you food, buy your clothes, and take care of you, and you still refuse to follow their rules?

at least smoke outside if your going to do it

15. You completely missed his point entirely.

16. #16 kirill, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2009

I've been buying my own clothes for like 6 years now...

Feeding myself about half the time...

..only thing they really "do" is provide shelter, food and love... I am not saying that I'd be better off on my own... I love living with my family (mom atleast...LOL!)

We're all adults in the house so the fact that I smoke is not an issue of whether or not I should be smoking pot.... it's that my family thinks it greatly and horribly affects your quality of life like most drugs....

The way things are right now are just waiting a bit longer untill I can persuade the rents everything is alright... no worries here, just going to do very well in university next year and I think in one year I will have the freedom to hit my bong and place it on the windowsill as often as I'd like at anytime. :D

What gives you that idea? I fully respect my parents and do the most that I can for them... for Gods sakes when my dad was angry with him I built all of my moms new furniture alone to just show them whats good..... ahah.

Trust me I may have given people the idea that I'm some stupid "buck the world, I'm the shit and I'll do what I want" type of kid, I don't know how... hahah

but that is verrry far from how I treat my parents... I smoke because it is a habit I quiet enjoy and I think if I went outside to blaze I'd end up doing a lot of random ass shit that can lead me to get into a situation that will piss of my parents even more than if they just found my bong or something haha.

17. The best thing you can do is try to convince them otherwise. If that fails there isn't much else you can do.

Respect them and obey their wishes. No matter how bogus they are.

18. Because respect would be to obey their wishes while you lived under their roof.

Their wishes = you not smoking

What you are doing = sneaking around and smoking

That = Not Respect

I mean how can it be any more complicated than that?

19. Word.

20. Stop smoking. If you still feel like getting high every once in a while check out Spice Gold. I've tried it and it worked, but it is pretty expensive.