Solution for Box rules not being followed

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SkunkWoodz, Jan 18, 2010.

1. wow crazy, it was just a suggestion, open for discussion. I'm not trying to push for it or anything bro

2. I've no idea. Obviously it's a possibility for the owners of the site otherwise they wouldn't have to be so imposing. It's not like they're doing this for shits and giggles or as a social experiment.
    If it was as easy as swimming, we wouldn't be in this situation :eek:

3. Anytime handsome ;).

4. They don't care if you get in trouble, man. It's their buisiness and their asses on the line.

5. If GC is ever shut down, its going to be directly related to the articles in Pandora Box, becuase posters here regually don't follow the rules, and its an Awsome excuse for LEO's to break apart a Stoner community.

6. The people that don't read the rules are fucking up just like The Man wants you to.
    Be a rebel, read the rules.

7. its not about gc being shutdown, its just pandoras box. and the box wont even be "shutdown" just that GC wont allow talking about any drugs besides cannabis. no experience reports, trip advice, nothing. itll be a strictly herb only forum

8. Honestly, it's most likely not even an issue of CYA - since Net Neutrality and most laws hold harmless the owners of a message board for the things that is posted on it. I'd cite the specifics, but it's too late for me to care.

The bottom line is that they really don't want discussion of any non MJ based drugs, and they're throwing you guys a bone to continue to allow it. If I cared about being able to discuss such things, I might, I dunno, follow the rules they've created to a T

9. #29 smilingslowly, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010
    lolz. sig'd

edit:
    Or maybe I still can't have a sig.
    Because I broke the rules.
    Hahahahahha