Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Solution for anti-weed parents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 77bigmac77, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Pretty simple, its called move out. If they dont want you smoking they arent just going to give in one day. If you support yourselves your parents have no legal right to tell you to do anything.

2. never thought of this.....:rolleyes:

3. Yup never had this thought at all :ey:

4. Its one thing to think of it. But how many people actually man up and do it?

Nah, theyd rather just come here and complain about how gay their parents are

5. Or you could tell them to go get fucked. :)

6. Or you could just start a greenhouse in your bedroom and blast some rasta music 24/7 and make them move out ?

7. bake your parents a specail cake potent as fuck then drop then off some place leave go home toke toke chugga chugga

8. great plan dude, im sure everyone could afford that

9. Thank you. People bitch that some parents are angry they're bringing illegal stuff in their house and expect them to always be cool with it. I get unnecessarily pissed when people go "My bitch mom found my weed and brought it up to me. What a bitch I hate her." No you don't. Not for THAT.

Some parents will tolerate it. Some won't. And The Union isn't the saving grace/trump card that people make it out to be. Just man up and move out like planned, watch Dexter and learn how to keep a secret, or keep it out of the house. And don't go "Mom found my weed on my dresser HOWDIDSHEFINDIT"

10. If you work 40 hours a week and make at least $10 an hr between 2-3 people Im not sure how that is so hard to finance. Obviously you wont be living in a mansion but freedom isnt free man

11. If your living at their house I wouldnt Reccomend pissing them off.. You should go like super Christian and then right before you move out and their all proud of there Christian son be like " I've found God and love bc of weed"

12. lol well the people who do make threads about this stuff, are probably still in high school.

13. I don't see how that makes them gay?? A male and a female had to fuck to make their child, so therefore they probably are not gay.

14. could it be possible that some dont have the means to move out of their current situation?

15. Agree with Kobe4MVP420

These kids are probably still in hs and can't just leave lol. Nice try tho genius I don't think anyones ever thought of that

16. I would guess that 95% of the threads complaining about anti-weed parents are kids still in highschool, and can't just move out. There maybe some that live with their parents while at college or during the summers in between semesters, but other than that if you are still living with your parents and you aren't in college or highschool, then you have bigger problems than just anti-weed parents and probably should stop spending so much money on weed so you can afford to move out.

17. LOL! Well said.