Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

solo smokeing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by briwes911, Aug 10, 2011.

1. #41 BloodLust, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Mountain dew lowers your sperm count. Sir.

2. We can only hope it does.:cool:

3. #43 BloodLust, Aug 11, 2011
    Unless you have no prostate and it's pure sperm, which in that case it probably hurts like fuck to cum. Or the viscosity is weird and it drips like molasses.

4. But Mountain Dew doesn't do anything to your sperm count...Not that I would give a fuck if it did, this shit is almost as Godly as me, too good to pass up.:cool:

5. #45 BloodLust, Aug 11, 2011
    Bro it seriously does.

At least I think, I don't think that's a rumor. But no biggie. I mean how BIG of a change could it possibly be?

6. It is just a rumor, trust me, been drinkin' this shit for years like it is water...Everything is still workin' fine downstairs.:cool:

7. when i smoke sometimes i just hate being in a group or with some people, smoking alone is just better. except for that one awesome person who just makes smoking so much better