Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

solo smokeing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by briwes911, Aug 10, 2011.

1. I enjoy getting stoned alone and with friends, alone i need to be in the right mood, if I am i feel like doing random things all day

2. muis csound sgreat high expecially through headphones without any other sounds. smoking alone rulz

3. i feel that tho for real i do hate the stuck feeling when all you wanted to do was waste the herb not your time too lol

4. Have a wank, you will last ages mate

5. i do enough of that now lol

6. or even better get a girlfriend

7. Only if she cooks, cleans, and brings me a Mountain Dew...And she damn well better have it ready for me when I get home from work, or some hell is gonna get raised.:cool:

8. I like to smoke alone right before i got to bed. Like, at maybe 11:30 I pack a bowl and smoke it, chill until 12, Maybe go back for more, or.. Play some video games, eat food, then i have the best sleep of my life and wake up really refreshed.

9. im married

10. #30 GOLA, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Game. Over.

11. lol:smoke:

12. I've never had Mountain Dew but i want it.

13. Solo smoking is the best. You get to do what you want to do and dont have to worry about entertaining your friends. Saves weed also.

14. Yeah toking alone is my favorite.

15. I fucking love smoking by myself. I can do whatever I want, I don't have to share, and I just enjoy my high better when I'm not dealing with other people's shit.

16. I love smoking alone. I love smoking with people to but after doing that for a few years smoking solo is great. You can do whatever you want and smoke as much as you want and just chill.

I'm bout to blaze solo right now too :D

17. lol buy off ebay lol

18. im coming to nyc this christmas, it'll be the first thing i buy :)

19. Smoking alone let's you do whatever the heck you want. It's fun as hell.

20. buys some new York potang first