Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Solo night seshes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheStonedWonderer, Aug 15, 2021.

1. What times will you dudes stay up till at night when getting stoned? I like the high to just take me wherever and whenever

• Like Like x 3
  2. I smoke a bowl right before bed, and have cool ideas before I clock out.

• Like Like x 3
  3. I like to get the most baked after a hard day at work and once I'm finished with all my chores or tasks for the day! Then I put on some music and get baked out of my gourd haha! Love browsing the internet, watching tv, or just brainstorming!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  4. I always blaze really hard in the evenings after work. I get really stoned and relaxed and usually just fall asleep on the couch then wake up a couple hours later, smoke some more, get faded, and go to bed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I’ll hit my dab pen on my way home for the day and then smoke some cones and take bong rips before I close my eyes around 11

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sometimes I'll smoke a joint every 30 mins (average size) to keep my high peaking and stay up until 8am, nap till 2pm and do it again. I enjoy this routine I see the sun set and rise and it's quiet and peaceful.. I just stare at the stars with some music on.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well, it's 3:30AM where I'm at as I post this. This is a pretty typical night for me.

• Winner Winner x 1