Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Solid Nugget

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Stephens19, Oct 17, 2013.

1. What's up erryone, just picked this up.. Smells like a tootsie roll hahah but no, it's not very frosty but it's very dense and hairy.

Tell me what you think!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Looks like some old ass outdoor grown. But looks like it would still get you ripped!

3. I just want to crack it right down the middle and sniff hard

Yeah, my friend said he didn't know the strain but its a sativa dominant strain. He said it's very similar to jack herer. I got some jack herer from him earlier this year and it felt like a lightning bolt to my brain! So im looking forward to it, already wasted almost a gram though, I tried making a single serving edible from someone's post on incredible edible herb and I didn't hit the sweet spot I guess. Sad to waste bud :(

5. Looks good bro, jack herer is shit though.