Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sold 'shake' Pretty sure I've been ripped off.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lethalskyx, May 1, 2016.

1. Tastes like balls and hits nothing like weed, I found one nug that actually smelled like weed and yeah, that hit.
    But the guy said he'd put some of his bud in there too so, what do I know.
    This legit?

Attached Files:

2. What the fuck is that? You might want to find someone else or start growing your own

3. I gathered.
    I keep thinking im tasting weed in the hits but like I honestly can't tell. He did say he put some of his bud into it, that's what I could be tasting.

4. lol. turn shake into edibles or something. Don't smoke it

5. That was my next move.
    I've got some kief from my old bud that should put me to sleep. This is going in some brownies.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hope you didnt pay too much for shake.k

7. Bruh that barely even looks like shake, it doesn't even look like weed, I wouldn't smoke or put it in edibles

8. £30
    Which is great because now I've £10 to my name until next month lol. Its time to choose food or weed again.

9. Die trying right?

I am kidding yeah I'm not ingesting this... Leafy looking stuff

10. Bro you need to call the fucker that would ya that crap and make him make it right that's some B's I have no clue what that stuff is but I'm 99% sure that isn't marijuana

11. Upon further review of the pic it looks like he sold ya the shit he was gonna throw away from his grow and it looks horrible grow your own fuck that guy

• Like Like x 1
  12. All I needed was more convincing its bullshit.
    I'll get my weed, dont worry about it. I know the guy too well for him to try and make this slip

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah.... It's not even shake, looks like dead leaves, not even sugar leaves or trim

• Like Like x 1
  14. those are small fan leaves that died and fell off while the plant was growing i wouldn't be surprised if he just swept them off the floor

• Like Like x 1
  15. That would explain the loose pieces of white carpet I found
    Is it bad I find this hilarious? I probably shouldn't

• Like Like x 1
  16. im sure the guy who sold it to you finds it pretty funny but seriously throw that stuff in the garbage no reason to smoke it

• Like Like x 1