Solar Spec 1590w 6pack grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by DDP, May 30, 2016.

1. DDP

Love the selection you got coming. Always been a Amnesia, White Widow fan. Tried a strain out in CO called Freedom Baby really liked it so going to give it a try. As for carbon have you heard of Canachar?

2. When I looked into carbon filters I decided on PHresh...until I saw shipping to Asia. I made my own. I did some research and came up with same size carbon and I think made from same material... But can't remeber what that was now... It's over 24" tall with an 8" fan and it's been going for over a year and still working good. I have enough carbon for 1 or 2 refills.

I tried aquarium carbon first... Waste of money and it weighed a ton!

So I found another bag of seeds I forgot about. Don't k ow where they came from or what the bareboat ions mean... So I have two Exodus Cheese and 2 CBD Crew MediHaze in wet paper towels.

The MediHaze will complicate things being a sativa, but a guy who does tinktatures is looking for high CBD so I will dedicate hopefully 2 plants to him :)

My bubblegum auto is in her new home. I tried an auto once before and left it in a small container too long and harvested one ounce. Not going to make that mistake this time.
    [​IMG]

And here are my 2 whitewidow seedlings. The smaller of the two is only a day behind the bigger one... Not much hope for her :(
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Welcome!

What you want pics of? I have an itchy trigger release finger!

[​IMG]
    25 gallon fabric bags, I just added the plastic chicken wire hoping it will help maintain the bags shape and it should also aid in LST with pipe cleaners. Notice obligatory lighter on bottom for size comparison.

[​IMG][​IMG] living soul with some sort of local bean for cover crop

Aaaaaaand lights just went out. I can post more photos tomorrow :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yeah, I was just curious to see your room/ lights. 1590w of Amare lighting kinda has my pants tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hahaha I was just focusing on the lights and poof I went blind. I'll get some photos tomorrow with my morning coffee

• Like Like x 3
  6. Double post

7. Ha I ended up buying some polarized sunglasses. Helps alot

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Your lighting is top notch and you'll be putting lots of photons down range. How your ventilation? A good garden needs good clean airflow as I'm sure you're aware. That's the part I'm working on this year. Ventilate to the outdoors and bring in more fresh air for my plants this fall. Looking good man!

Diy Cree Cob 800w LED 20g notil

• Like Like x 3
  9. That's the tough part for me... My little garden building has Windows on 3 sides that are covered but still leak a little along with an ill fitting door... I live in Thailand where it's hot 51 weeks a year. I would love to have a closed loop cooling system for my lights sucking in fresh air from outside and venting it outside... But not easy or cheap to fabricate all new light bodies that accept ducting. If I pump in fresh air, it's HOT fresh air and I figure I'm spending about $200-300 a month for lighting and cooling my garden. I am quite interested in setting up co2. Found the meter I want for about $100, hook it up to an Arduino to control co2 solenoid. Just need to order the part

• Like Like x 3
  10. carbon for air filter or for nitrogen fixing in soil?

• Like Like x 1
  11. I just bought some, going to charge it this weekend man. Pretty stoked

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wow, looks like you have plenty of room for jungle there sir. Those bags looks familiar:) Looking forward to some trees!

• Like Like x 3
  13. I'm really hoping to keep them under 6 feet tall this time!

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 5
  14. [​IMG] just gave the white widow a new home. She had some nice roots and looks like I timed the repot perfectly this time :). Also trying mycorrhizae from the local agricultural university. 1 kilo for $3... And it was gifted to me so damn hard to beat the price

Took MediHaze and exodus cheese out of their paper towels and planted them, looked like one seed just cracked.

• Like Like x 3
  15. MediHaze! I was just looking at that I think. High CBD?

You grow nice plants Forest...

• Like Like x 3
  16. Wow Thailand, I'm in Alaska so any advice I have probably isn't going to help. Many times I hear people asking questions about how to improve the garden. My typical reply is get your soil right if you're using soil. This to me is the most crucial. After that good clean airflow is second on my list. The one area people mess up after that is over amending and over watering. I constantly see people asking what's wrong with my plants and they go into this huge feeding schedule and wonder why the plant is looking strange. Keep things simple a couple compost teas during veg and 2 more during flower. Only water when they ask for it and not before. Less is always best. Good luck down there. It looks like you're well on your way to a good harvest in the near future
    Cheers

Diy Cree Cob 800w LED 20g notil

• Like Like x 3