Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Solar hit with lamp?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by guitarkidv1, May 16, 2011.

1. I live in london so the weather is shit. Will it work if i get a desk lamp and use a magnifying glass to light my bowl ?

2. Dude...they invented lighters a while ago.

3. I think he wants to try a solar hit, bro, but perhaps, it'll take a while though.

4. Doubt it to be honest

5. I dont see why it wouldnt work.

6. Using a lighter does seem alot easier but go ahead and try!

7. Well usually solar involves the sun. Which is a hell of a lot more powerful than your desk lamp. I doubt this will work and if it does, it is going to take a long time for you to get any combustion, (If you do at all manage that).

Seems like a big waste of time, go spend 2$ on a lighter.

8. i have always wonder what they are like. ment to taste different because of no butane being there...

9. Just get a smoldering iron, or some hemp wick .

10. I really wanna try this, but I checked the weather and NO sun all this week ._.

11. What if its a really bright halogen??? i have a 120w halogen as my desk lamp

12. Just try it then?

13. Hold a lit candle on the bowl every time u wuna take a hit