Soils and Marijuana seeds?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Clarke, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Im new to this forum and firstly id just like to say Gday to everyone,

A couple of days ago i brought a deal of a friend and was suprised to find two marijuana seeds in the bud as i was chopping up so i decided to try and germinate them.

I was very doubtful as they looked in fairly bad condition and i had no prior experience but they have opened up and the little white root has begun to come through on both. I have no idea about growing marijuana and have a few questions.

1) I have read through a few posts and growing guides and have found mixed and very confusing information about soils. Can i go to my local nursey and buy a general potting mix? I have no idea about soils so can you dumb it down for me please.

2) Secondly because my friends are tight arses and wont let me buy seeds off them as i will be "taking there business" even though i only smoke it and not sell it, is it possible that these two seeds (if they grow up alright) will produce more seeds so i can continue growing my own weed or do i need special seeds? I would buy seeds of the net but in australia marijuana is illegal so its near impossible for me to get some.

Any info would be greatly appreciated,
    Clarke,

2. you can get mirical grow organic potting mix & some perlite, mix the perlite in w/ the mg soil. & yes you can get seed from those two plants if 1: 1 is male & 1 is female & you let them pollenate, or 2: if 1 or both turn hermi on you.