Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Soil2Coco, May 29, 2018.

1. Given my moderator deleted post in another thread, even more respect for your wry sense of humor with the choice of words.

2. I don’t remember what I said it but I harbor no ill will. It’s just politics, the left hates the right, the right hates the left, and until we can meet in the middle, the rich, greedy bastards will continue to rule over us all

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. A master grower’s studio...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Let us know on that 48 dark, my feeling is that they benefit more from extra 2 days of light...but haven’t tested.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I have left mine I dark before harvest. I feel like visually they appear to have more trichomes. Obviously that isn’t a fact but might be worth trying. Not like they pack on weight much the last 2 days. I figure I just save a little on electric bill lol. You have anymore updates on your thread? I haven’t seen any notifications.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Updating everyday, something’s up with alerts, had same issue.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I'll take pics of them prior to 48 off and then again just prior to chop.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I do it more out of necessity I think. Usually I need the room to cycle the next veggers in and those three days but some time. Plus the dry time is sped up a little. But I see the benefit, if any, as negligible. I’m using ice water on a Black DOG right now in flush trying to illicit some color to no success so far

• Like Like x 2
  9. Cold airtemp does it, that time is on horizon. Probably could work out a way to tap into cooler outside temp.

10. Yeah my outside Rainmakers are purplish up, just experimenting inside. Temps have been around mid 70’s since the switch to qb’s!! I’m loving it and so are the girls

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Even if they weren’t any better than blurples, the low heat factor would make them a better choice, add to this higher & more even intensity, fantastic efficiency, and opportunity to diy, makes qbs a no brainer...gonna be a lot of outofbusiness led companies when word gets around.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Well after a lot of thought, I’m abandoning Clone Wars for the time being. I just didn’t want the stress of 4 different mediums with all different requirements in one room.

So I’m setting up a new Comparison grow with nutrients that I’ve been asked to test, against nutrients that I know work well. But I’m going to throw a twist in, it’s going to be soil and Hempy. Check it out here...

Soil/ Hempy Comparison Grow

• Like Like x 3
  13. Dammit! While I won't hide my disappointment, its understandable as that is a lot to keep track of as well as, daily life...thats ok though as it'll give an opportunity to regroup - maybe in a "scientific" fair test? Idk, that is 1 thing I have been researching so I can go over it with my cubscout den when we start to do Adventures in Science next week

Nice!! I also am nutrient testing though in a diy dutch bucket....not ready to post yet as I almost completely killed the healthy clone just getting roots in the water - probably exactly why I need to be posting though holding off as I think I have the water level figured out and don't need "too many cooks in the kitchen" while I self teach the basics but it is coming up AND since you offered to give advice when I previously mentioned trying dwc, look for me hitting you up again to fine tune it in the near future ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Sorry if I got your hopes up MOTR. It was just too much at the moment. If I didn’t have to produce so much to make my RSO and if I had more Time, I would have taken it on. Hopefully this comparison at least sheds some light.

I’m always here to help. If I can’t help, I’ll try to point you to someone who can.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I'll live lol You do you ;)

Thats fantastic ....thank you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Some more movement in the room the last couple days. I moved the Black DOG into isolation for her 48 hrs of dark and to dry out before chop this weekend. She was the runt of this cycle. I’m gonna guess 2 ounces but it will be fire according to the amount of trichs and the fruity smell. My smallest plant in awhile.

AEA4E7DA-B890-4E7C-B183-6BE66219B64E.jpeg D83896FF-D5E3-467F-987B-26D0115EE227.jpeg

That leaves 3 on the table. I moved the medium Rainmaker to the back for now (she’s only 3.5 weeks in) and brought the two Orange Skunks Up front to flush. One pheno is done and the other looks like it could go a couple more weeks. Trichs are cloudy though and I need RSO, so the flush begins!!!

4EC7FDB2-8C6C-4B79-8A6C-564C0B8C4740.jpeg 02615981-DB3A-4F0E-948B-D7FD2A771AEB.jpeg

The one Orange Skunk that’s finished just started to flush
    6A13DBE8-AB95-45D1-B34E-2078054D5191.jpeg
    Look at the frost developing on the Rainmaker. Now my HPS was able to make it frost up pretty quick too so I’ll have to keep an eye on any improvements, but so far I’m not disappointed.

6F3FBFB9-33D3-4C5B-9685-AB440E005B03.jpeg 60A30D9F-CD77-4146-840F-551501EBC84C.jpeg

The big Rainmaker in veg had to be defoliated AGAIN. I really need to flower her. I’m pretty sure she’s gonna choke the other one right out but it’s gonna be such a pretty canopy!!!

Pic from Saturday

13AFA811-6518-4F22-90EC-6E2DC639EE62.jpeg

Pic from today

363D2D1E-BA0F-4D78-A7A1-3C7201FD2AFE.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Well, the Orange Skunk that I just started to flush started to throw nanners last night so I took her out. She had potential but the constant heat early in flower proved too much. I just caught a couple tips emerging so I should be good. She’s hanging on the other side of the house to be safe.

6F626761-D1BA-4324-A8B5-F649DC6A6A0E.jpeg 3AF75694-8999-4E13-934A-452C5AEB0540.jpeg
    893E2424-EF27-477C-BA7B-D378ADE50003.jpeg
    1EDDF6CD-7D06-4A21-B050-986B9F48AD64.jpeg 69D3AA4A-A5AE-48DE-8F07-F74674ACC470.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  18. You grow some beautiful plants/colas!

Not sure whay’s up with alerts, but thought i’d check, lookin great!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1