Soil2Coco’s Rootbound Multifeed 3 strain SOG

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Soil2Coco, Oct 12, 2018.

1. No he said it didnt need to be rinsed but im sure it needs some nutrition for the ladys but he gave me vermiculite to t3rdy will that hold too much nutrients he said it would help retain some nutrients so the plants have to take from

2. You don’t want vermiculite. Perlite doesn’t hold as much moisture. The coco will hold onto it, the Perlite helps drain. Are you going to multifeed or feed like soil?

3. Multi feed so ima use the perilite i have then but i just noticed he gave me vermiculite because he gave me the chips and fibers block which doesnt retain as much water as coir so ill have to go back tomorrow or just buy a big bag of mother earth cococoir in the 2.2 cu. Ft
    Bag and add maybe a 1/4 of the chips to the big bag . But do i have to added nutes or calmag to the coco when i put my seedlings in it or does some of the bag stuff com pre fed i know air max coco comes ready. Do u know if canna coco does too

4. Most of the bag stuff is ready. Canna is pretty popular but I’ve never used it. You can rinse a small pot of it and check runoff to see if it’s salty

5. Thinkin of you man!

Obey nurse ratchet...

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Check out this ice cream cake and king tutt my homie grew some super stinky sticky flame

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. What coco do u use qgain bro? And it coir right?

9. Ay bro y do you think my newest growth is getting so light?

Attached Files:

10. Royal Gold Tupur

• Like Like x 1
  11. 50/50 is what I use, it won't ever over water the girls.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Cool did u see the pic i sent you of a sour d girl thats getting really light well the newest growth is

13. I just fed them cal mag and silica last night at 1/4 strength but i didnt see i had gave a very small amount of the calmag super thrive mix i gave to sum other ladys to the sour d but it was what stayed left over

14. Did u see the pic of my girl bro what do u think is happening that the tops are getting sooo light

15. Wow, that was a long read! I guess I’ll have to pick up in your new thread.

Have a link? I’m sure I can find it myself, but the link in your footer is a no go.

I found some good tips while reading along. Good shit @Soil2Coco

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1