Soil2Coco’s Rootbound Multifeed 3 strain SOG

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Soil2Coco, Oct 12, 2018.

1. I won’t be using any. Just my homemade supersoil base with water only through veg (might try some Aptus veg supplements on a few).

Then kick into gear during Flower with the Aptus supplements. They have no base and are chelated with l-amino acids instead of salts so they are the purest, ready to use form for plants to uptake.

Soil2Coco’s Multi Strain Journal

• Like Like x 1
  2. Here’s my mix

1/3 peat mix (I like sunshine advanced mix #4) 1/3 compost (ewc and chicken manure), and 1/3 aeration (pumice, Perlite, rice hulls, whatever)

1 cup per cf (7.5 gallons) of each amendment

Kelp meal
    Alfalfa meal
    Neem seed meal
    Feather meal
    Fish bone meal
    Oyster shell flour
    Crab shell meal

1/2 cup per cf of guanos

Seabird guano
    High N guano
    High P guano

1.5 cups per cf of rock dusts and Biochar

Glacial rock dust
    Basalt rock dust
    Biochar

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Some updates pics. The girls have been potted up to 3 gallons of organic supersoil. I know, it’s not organic from the start, but I found something in my current grow in flower that I would like to continue.

All but Ricks Pupil have been topped once to begin mainlining to 8 colas. Ricks is growing a little slow and they’re all squat little Indicas with big fans, especially Grandpas Stash.

[​IMG]

Here they are Grandpas Stash left and Granddady Black Right

[​IMG]

Grandpas Stash left and Ricks Pupil right

[​IMG]

Granddaddy Black left and Ricks Pupil right

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  4. You have the green thumb dude...looks great...indicas make really beautiful mainlines...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. #125 Soil2Coco, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    Thanks. It’s so damn slow though. I’m waiting for the third node on the split tops so I can top again to four mains. I already split two stems and broke a branch. Tape and honey all over. I hope it’s worth it.

6. #126 Or_Gro, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    Funny...you’ll be up that learning curve quickly...you can also be thinking about at what point would you switch a particular plant to a nebula’s, if it was lagging behind the others or if you wanted to speed things up...

I’m anxious to see what a grower like you can do with indica mainlines under your high-quality lighting and care.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Thanks for the words of encouragement, lol.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Will you be doing the nebula manifold? - i'll be doing it on my next grow

Also moved the girls over to their new home and installed a new irrigation design. Click link in sig!

9. I may or may not depending how this one goes. I’m bored with how slow they’re growing. Partly my fault with the decision to transplant while doing the manifold, and doing so into soil instead of my coco. But if they yield and smoke well, I’ll be happy

Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. What’s that, 4 pairs of trues at pop +15?

11. So where're the updates, growmeister? At multi-strain thread?

12. Yep. 5 if you count first single leaf above cotyledons on a The Granddaddy Black and a Grandpas Stash. That’s two feeds per day from sprout. With 30 ml dropper first few days

One of each under the T5’s are crushing it. The others a bit slower, and Ricks Pupil I’m just training because it’s a slow grower. I’m almost ready to top to 16. I got a few branches growing up that will save me a topping on one too.

13. Since I moved the plants into soil, I’m not rootbounding them like the title so I just moved all updates back to my original journal. Should probably have mods close this one.

• Like Like x 1
  14. So 25 days for 3 toppings to grow out?

15. Yes, I topped them first on Oct 30th. Here’s my best looking one today

B22E8D04-6FF6-488A-93B8-58EC99888C19.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  16. What do i need to use in the water i soak the coco with

17. If you use bagged coco, you don’t need to soak and buffer

18. Its prococo my dude at the shop said it really clean compare to alot of other products they use it in house he showed me a bunch of examples and explained a little more i needed to know about it

Attached Files:

20. I’m not familiar with that product. Did they say you had to rinse and buffer?

Mix in 30-50% Perlite for drainage. Super important. Plain coco stays too wet