Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Soil2Coco, May 29, 2018.

1. More headroom and no zippers!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Extra $200 in my pocket too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes! Rock that room bro!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Flower Room is smelling amazing. A little different aroma from the Rainmaker this time. The purple may have brought out some new terps in her. More sweet this time. That’s what I love about growing a strain for a few cycles. You get to see a personality almost, and anticipate the next move. Then she throws you a curveball

[​IMG]

The White Sharks in organic soil are progressing under the new qb96elite v2’s. Another few days and stretch will be complete. Ive grown this cut for years, always from clone. It has little stretch so I filled these screens prior to the flip, and with a little tucking and trimming, I’d say we are in great shape for vertical rise of colas.

[​IMG]

I’m adding the Aptus Supplements per extreme feed chart at week three now. The girls are drinking every 3-4 days and a little dampening with leftovers from the soil clones in flower on the table. My supersoil is peat heavy and if not kept a little moist, it gets very hydrophobic.

[​IMG]

Soil2Coco’s Multi Strain Journal

• Like Like x 6
  5. Beautful sog with the white sharks bro!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Wish mine looked that nice. Great job. Cant wait to see my flowers start

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. okay, 31 pages read lol, i'm all caught up.

couple things to comment on:

1. the 5x5 room, if i had the space i would open it up I think. I'm in tents now but would love to walk around my grow room if i had the opportunity. It sucks trying to lean over the front of the tent to check trich's on the flowers in the back of the tent.
    2. your basement configuration is amazing - i wish i had the entre basement to work with lol, i would totally have 3 tents running so I could perpetually have all 3 stages running (clone/veg/flower).
    3. have you had a chance to look into mephisto genetic's yet? That's where i'm going next - probably looking at samsquanch OG to start
    4. is there a best "introduction to QB boards" article or video I could watch? I want to believe they're super magical and can do all these magical things but I am having a hard time justifying the change from the 315w CMH's that I just bought - do QB's have the same penetration as a CMH? Being LED i would think they would drop off pretty hard too.
    5. now that you have 4 QB's tied in serial to two - how do you like them?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lol. It’s a long one!!

1. I won’t be flowering in the 5x5. It’s for mother’s and fathers only. I’ve never used a tent but weighing the options of keeping it separated.

2. With my seperate veg, flower, clone, mother areas, I think I’ll be nice and efficient

3. I have some Mephistos germinating now for a Mars Hydro Light review. I’ll link it up after they start growing. I have Deep Blue C F2 and Tyrone’s Special from them and Sweet Seeds Dark Devil

4. Your CMH is considered top end lighting too. Spend time dialing those in or supplementing dark areas with LEDs

5. Not sure what you mean here. I have 12 qb120’s over 4x4 and 2 qb96elites over 2x4

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. This is Ethos Genetics Rainmaker. The cooler temps have brought more purple out then the summer runs. This will be the 4th cycle I’ve ran it this year. I love it a little more each time. I have Grandpas Stash in veg now from Ethos. It’s made from three old school strains.

Here’s a closeup if trichs on Rainmaker. She’s still got 2-3 weeks left to go

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Mostly cloudy already, some amber and some clear. This is a sugar leaf but when they are done, it means time to flush. About a week later, it’s harvest. Probably still at least 2 weeks to go

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. Very nice! I'm coming up on flush time for my White Romulan, she gets the chop next weekend.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Nice!! I’ve seen her, I’ll swing by since it’s been awhile

• Like Like x 2
  13. looking really nice. Never done a scrog before. I am afraid they won't fit through doorways to get into the bloom room.

• Like Like x 2
  14. My first attempt yielded 290 grams in the same 28” x 36” space. I made these self contained scrogs for the table. 4 fit perfectly in the 4x4, but I just can’t give up the coco until I can dial an organic flowering regimen. None of the buds in that 290 gram harvest were dense like I grow in coco. Hoping these Aptus Supplements change that

• Like Like x 3
  15. Sweet. She'll love it. She doesnt smoke but she likes the gardening aspect.

• Like Like x 2
  16. #619 Schplakken, Nov 2, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    I'm sorry if I bother anyone but I have a compulsion to photo bomb the shit out of every outlet that someone might like my pictures. Shots from tonight. Blueberry. I hope they turn purple! 5 gal fiber pots with a coco mix under 1575w. 5 cmh 315's in my 5x5 tent. Looks like they have some more growing to do! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. #620 Schplakken, Nov 2, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    Why are trichomes growing so far out on the sugar leaves? Time is crucial now. Close to perfect!
    *EDIT- I don't know what I was trying to say or why I responded to my own post. I'm dumb.

• Like Like x 3