Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Soil2Coco, May 29, 2018.

1. Right, my buddy thought I was crazy to go with the 25 gal. I tend to overengineer.... :rolleyes: Apparently, bigger is better in this case. :)

You have so much going on over there, it's hard to keep up! Lol

I haven't heard of Aptus, is that the Organic supplement? What do you think of it?

• Like Like x 1
  2. It’s super expensive but super concentrated and pharmaceutical grade. The way it was explained to me is everything is low on NPK values because of how pure and bioavailable the ingredients are. I chatted with the rep at the Portland Show and he gave me the full line. It has to be used in three days after mixing though or it gets funky, so I can’t use it in my res

I’m adding about .5 to .8 ml of each of the 4 supplements at this stage per gallon of feed and I only feed twice a week, if that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. [​IMG]
    I’m going a little smaller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  4. The schedule calls for NPK from ?

@ I love growing weed

5. With APTUS what ec/ppm is best
    Schedule says check it. Against what?

@ I love growing weed

6. There is no base nutrient. It’s supposed to work with any base. I’m using my supersoil as the base.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. I can tell you I’ve defoliated twice since flipping these girls. That was when we hung these lights. Three times if you include the lollipopping. The real test is budset though

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. I just shoved 8 in my 4x4
    And I’m losing about 4”x 48” tray isn’t 4x4
    I could fit 9
    With 8 you can slide them over 1 and down 2
    I’m getting a 4x5

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yep! That's why your grows are so kick ass. You have perfected your grow space to a degree that you won't have any bad grows. You have the angles covered bro! Now is a good time to check out your electrical outlets, power cords, extension cords and power strips just so you really know the condition of your connections. Fire Bad! (everybody)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Got pictures? It's cool to see other peoples grows!

11. [​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 2
  12. That is sweet! Buds plumping up and using the space well. Nice!

• Like Like x 1
  13. It is amusing to see how others grow.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. It is amusing to see how others grow.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Just took these. DSCN7796.JPG DSCN7797.JPG DSCN7798.JPG DSCN7800.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  16. Just checked the wire temp and all yesterday. Adding another circuit and I’m framing in a 14 x 14 room to enclose my area in the basement. Here’s the blueprints. I’m just gonna do a tent at the 5x5 instead of framing a room though. That way I won’t have a door opening into the room.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  17. Tents are awesome lol
    Your plan looks great bro! I like the idea of just doing a 5x5 tent vs building a separate room.

• Like Like x 2
  18. You know, I was just thinking, since it’s all veg area, do I even need a tent? Or do I just keep an open area for them all to share the space?

• Like Like x 1
  19. I’d do a tent. You’re still able to control the environment better, don’t ya think? Plus you want veg warm and humid and tent is easy to keep warm and humid.

• Like Like x 1
  20. That's awesome!

• Like Like x 1