Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Soil2Coco, May 29, 2018.

1. Ah, that makes sense, I was considering getting some calmag but I saw that the botanicare(?) one wasn't organic, what do you use for calmag?

• Like Like x 1
  2. GH Calimagic. I’m not worried about organic though.

• Like Like x 2
  3. The GG4xWW girls getting their second drink in veg today
    CE64E5E2-BC6F-4556-8FF2-DAC1E21597AA.jpeg

The newly potted Rainmaker clones from couple days ago getting some feed and LST
    0FAFD61E-0090-493C-8C3B-5188891F87EF.jpeg

Rainmaker side of the room in full flower mode.
    C24F0895-7090-44B2-9016-F341660DABCB.jpeg

The White Shark side just chugging along. Almost two weeks to go until GWS harvest!!
    E4780F88-608B-409A-AD78-141778CDB4C2.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. nutrients have been upped in both veg and flower. 4g mag sulfate, 8g calcium nitrate
    (I will be tapering this out in flower res next batch and substituting cal mag), and 8g Masterblend 4-18-38 per 5 gallons. Supplements in veg are still 30 ml ProTekt, few drops Superthrive, 1/2 tsp SP-90 powdered humic, 2 ml Drip Clean, 3ml cal mag in 5.8 ph’d water.
    Supplements in Flower are 3 ml cal mag, 1.25 tsp Flower Fuel (PK boost), and 1/2 tsp humic acid per 5 gallons. The GWS have been getting an extra feed with Overdrive the last few days before lights out to help harden the bud.
    I’ve done two H2O2 drenched to kill gnat larva and it seems to have done the job. Just coasting to the finish line

• Like Like x 5
  5. Some pics to show rate of growth since transplant. Coco is such an amazing medium to provide fast growth with little recovery time between transplant and stress.

Sunday June 10th right after transplant
    68EE3963-3000-4A27-B0C4-0016D3CEEE29.jpeg

Today June 16th
    87520350-7F67-4838-90A7-D34F9A53E64C.jpeg

Monday June 11th right after transplant
    1472CF3E-7CA1-435E-99CC-480BD28468A0.jpeg

Today after some additional LST
    A0FCAAF5-CE3C-48DE-8976-5AD4BAA9FB64.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  6. 13 days left!!! Hairs are receding and turning orange. Still a few new ones popping out. Starting to get that crystalline coating the White Shark is known for.

D1490473-5EBB-4D20-95FF-DABC063907A4.jpeg B89CFC73-395F-44FF-B018-EA1851889C13.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Thank you. Two really easy strains to grow once dialed in. Can’t burn the Sharks and keeping just about an 1/8” of burn on the tips of Rainmakers.

• Like Like x 4
  8. You mind showing how you have that watering system setup in your flower room? That's next on my list, and yours looks DIY not store bought right? Oo and nice grow lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. It is homemade. Some basic plumbing skills apply. I have a 55 gallon tote from Home Depot as my res. A submersible pump (make sure it has enough lift for your application. I’ve attached a link for the one I use) pumps solution through an inline filter and up into my homemade manifold. I used 2” PVC schedule 40. Drilled and tapped 20 holes for the valves, threads wrapped in Teflon tape. (The valves I used are linked below as well). The other end of the valves is a male 3/8” irrigation tube barb. I ran 5 sets of 4 lines, in varying lengths for their spot in the room, in case I want to do a true SOG grow but for now I only use 6-12. I made the drip rings by attaching a tee and cutting a lengthe of tubing on either end and folding, then zip tying the end to close it. I drilled 1/8” holes in the ring about 1” apart. My pump runs on a timer at 1.5 hrs after lights on and again 4 hrs before lights off. Flow is controlled by observing runoff in each pot and adjusting valves accordingly. My runoff is collected in a gutter on a sloped table with a hose to shop vac. I just turn it on at the end of the day and suck out the runoff then take it out to my vegetable garden and reuse it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07922L1ZK?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00YU8276S?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06XJ3FWVW?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title

CB313416-2ABF-41D2-B816-6C8B2788AD5C.jpeg 064F24C4-705D-4E58-BEEB-70861970ECFA.jpeg 33CBB395-9F0E-4C5B-A189-A869C0BF3751.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
  10. Thanks. I thought that was some 4" PVC and 1/2" line. 55 gallons lasts you 10 days? I'm looking at 200 gallon reservoirs.. When my FR is full I was watering 20 gallons of juice a day.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. I only have 12 plants in one gallon pots. Personal medical grow. Been fighting colorectal cancer since March 2017. My outdoor wasn’t cutting it anymore so I came inside.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Yeah I've been cash cropping for 6 years now.. personal growing for 12 years. Trying to go legit.. I like the setup though, very well thought out especially the drip. I Flower in 20 Gallon smartpots, full right now is 18-20, I'm only running 11 now. I typed up a new journal last night then accidentally deleted it.. stop by when I actually get it done.. It'll be "Xeno's Coco grow 5.0".

• Like Like x 3
  13. Yeah indoor is the way for highest quality, security, and cleanliness I don't like bugs on my plants. Maybe if I lived in CA or Hawaii I'd feel different lol. Sorry to hear about the big C. How's your condition?

• Like Like x 3
  14. Surgery went well and another round of chemo finished in April. Dealing with some bad neuropathy in my hands and feet right now but it could be worse. I’m down 25 lbs and really trying to put it back on. The White Shark is a great strain for appetite. Waiting for a PET scan in July to see if I can get my digestive tract reconnected, currently have an ileostomy.

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. Jesus man.. my buddies new born was having some serious issues with his GI a year ago the doctors in VA almost killed him.. they came to Boston to correct the nightmare the doctor started in Alexandria.. he seems to have his bowels reconnected now.. thats some serious stuff. Good Luck im glad the Cannabis helps.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Is White Shark a high CBD strain?

• Like Like x 2
  17. It doesn’t test very high in thc or cbd and Cbn. We’ve been growing this strain for awhile though
    Great White Shark (Feminised) by Green House Seed Company Amsterdam

The effects are motivating at first followed by a more couch lock feeling as the high fades. The appetite stimulation is amazing. I almost have to eat immediately after smoking. Last night I had three dozen clams, a burger, baked beans, potato salad, a hot dog, two ice cream cones, and some banana bread before I was satisfied. All in like a 2 hr stretch. Lol

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  18. SHIT on Chemo too?? That's amazing! ill keep it in mind, i wanted to make a bulkiing specific strain for Fitness people.. sometimes it gets hard to shove all that food in your face!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. I’m not on chemo anymore, just suffering the side effects still. It is hard to eat like that though.

• Like Like x 5