1. What is better, Mericial grow potting soil or soil from my backyard?

X •Smoke good kush• X

2. Neither. For the same price as miracle grow there's way better soil to use. Read something, google it, you seem to want everyone to do the leg work for you but then don't listen anyways

3. #3 xXganjagrower420Xx, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014

X •Smoke good kush• X

4. Well theres a fourm for a reason. I come here to get straight answers from people. I dont have time to sit through the bullshit and then get a half ass answer.

X •Smoke good kush• X

5. I didn't give you a half ass answer on the light. I gave you a straight answer. I told u exactly what kelvin was needed for which stage and you already forgot by today And it takes just as much time to google about soil as it does to ask and wait. People are just lazy sometimes. Yes forums are for help, but if your not going to listen then take the whole 30 seconds to google it

6. I never said that you gave me a half ass answer. I said that about googleing it. Also i like to ask my questions on here because i can just ask it, put my phone in my pocket while i do personal shit and check back in 10 mins.

X •Smoke good kush• X

7. Then listen when someone tries to help you, like I did yesterday. I worked with a guy for 3 years on a large scale grow, now I'm out on my own and trying to repay the favor he did for me by helping others. One thing I'll never forget is to listen and learn. We all have personal stuff to do so don't give me that and what's the point of wasting our time on people who don't listen to what's said. Is your time more valuable then mine? Fk no If you don't have time to do some research, you won't have time to grow. If you still want to attempt to grow then listen. You spent 10x as much time asking and reasking the same question.

8. Skip the lecture, professor i think i got it now. If you are going to help me then do so if not whats the point of arguing with me?

X •Smoke good kush• X

9. Not arguing or lecturing it gets old trying to help kids who don't listen. Drop the names makes you look childish.

10. Names? Dont recall calling you any "names".... Bottom line is i get it so move on

X •Smoke good kush• X

11. And kids? Im pretty sure im not a kid. Simply just a newbie grower if thats what you insisted upon....

X •Smoke good kush• X

12. Professor is a smart ass name from a smart ass kid age has zero to do with it

13. 99% of the people on here are appreciative people wanting to learn, help and understand growing. Then there's the 1%

14. Well if you want to talk to me like a hard ass professor then thats what you get called..... If you dont like it then oh well.

X •Smoke good kush• X

15. Lol hard ass u really are a kid....hey instead of wasting this time why don't you read something about growing and learn.

16. Haha okay dude its whatever.

X •Smoke good kush• X

17. Buy some fox farms from your local garden supply store or amazon.

10 bucks for a 12 at bag. My preferred one is happy frog.