soil yield per plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deleted member 1024442, Mar 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dont wannna sound abrubt but not intrested in the million different factors or grammes.per what ect ect

just wanna.know what people yield dry per plant in soil

mine is 3.5ounce per plant bigest 3.9 oz

feel free to talk.bout hydro but mainly intrested in soil and also your veg time. anybody ever got 5oz a plant in soil?

2. I pulled 2.5lbs from 4 plants 5 gal soil 8-9 week veg

• Like Like x 1
  3. i pulled 4 oz a plant on my first grow in coco and they hermid at 6 week flower lol.

your question has a million answers. i have 10 plants in a 8x4 atm but i could just use 3 and pull the same amount. oz per plant is the most pointless question you can have.

4. im not after a million answers nor a million sceanarios ... I even said it at the beggining... you answered my question in a single answer not a million... and its not a stupid question when you can yield sometimes triple in some forms of hydro.
    so the objective of me asking for yield per plant in soil is to see if anybody is pulling significant yield.
    yes a soil.grown.plant vegging for a year blah blah.. but I want to know whats possible in a average soil grow . hence why I ased to include veg time.
    also im curious of what other people are achieving.
    number 1 ... read the question properly

number 2.. nobody is forcing you to answer

number 3... you have no idea why I asking questions .. what more future plans are. how I want to grow with what medium .. so perhaps you should think twice before you call questions stupid.

your on ya second grow and quite frankly you seem to know a lot less than you think.

avg yield per plant is a lot of peoples priority given that your stash has to last from one given point to the other!!!!
    I aint afraid to ask questions because I know fuck all in the grand scheme of things.
    sorry if you dont like what I have said but everybody grows to achieve a certain amount so its highl relevant what peoples avg yields are.
    I would say to anybody that cant predetermine a potential yield is.stop confusing the life out of yourself. stop trying to be a scientist and be a gardener.
    pisses me off when.people sit there with some scientific answer like they aint got a scooby doo what their plants gonna yield.because it depends on the solar eclipse and how many lumens there are in the left hand corner on.a rain day... really!!!!!

6. Maybe next time..turn off your Internet connection and pretend you got answers...sheeese..

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. ??? what

8. 6 - 8 oz. per plant with 5 - 6 week veg time. Concise enough for you?

• Like Like x 1
  9. yes mate is.that soilgrown?

10. Coco. You do realize that by limiting the information in people's responses means that the information you collect has no validity at all because of other contributing factors. Good luck.

• Like Like x 4
  11. to an extent but I have plenty of space and 1000w hps lights optimal conditions and full control over them.. so it just boils down to ability really.. if nobody on a forum can chieve results of.say more than 4 oz a plant in soil.. then I would.prob start to wonder wether ihave gone as far as I can go in that medium. if.you had.said.you was.going 8oz in.soil.. I would.know that.it wasnt lighting..that it wasnt temp.or.humidity or nutrients but it would be down to me. I would.prob ask you about pot size but in the time.you.veg for it cant be much more than a 5gal in soil anyhow. I really dnt wanna sound.cocky mick but if I was running cfl's in a cuboard with a.usb computer fan then I would.be.intrested in all the other factors. snobby as it may be I just dont want to hear the same newbie answers that get thrown around on google. have read.them for.years and.then have them regurgitated to me over and over again. almost as if people dont do anything other than relay information of somebody elses experiences. it appears im pretty much peaking In terms of soil. but Im not claiming to be a master. it seems that at just under 4oz a plant there is no factors to take into account other than pot size and extreme lengths of veg time that could really increase my yield in soil. what other factors do you propose I take into account regarding soil. I would love to eat my smug words as it would only benefit me

12. as a general rule its max a gram per watt with hps or blurple. double that for quality leds. doesnt matter how many plants you do you’ll get the same amount of weed if the pots are the right size and you know the basics theres a couple guys on here can pull kilo plants with a 1000w hps type light (gativa sounds familiar?) in soil after 4-6 weeks veg. be buggered if i can remember there names though unfortunately. found em when i joined but havent seen iether of them since :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  13. cheers mate sounds like a solid answer.. im gettin just under .7 a watt

14. other than the 2 guys with the monsters i havent really seen any soil growers hit the 1gpw that ive noticed so youd probably be hard pushed to do much better than your doing like. im a hydro grower so couldnt even give you any advice on how to improve tbh.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Im trying myself to hit 7lbs under 2k watts

16. 70oz is about the max youll get from that like. unless you manage to break some sort of world record lol. only way to get more than 1.2gpw is with high end leds. read literally hundreds of grow diaries from serious growers and never seen over 1.2 . its especially hard to get near that figure in non hydro methods aswell. in soil its generally closer to 0.7 unless your an absolute jedi. could definately pull 4.5lb with that but 7lb is a target i seriously doubt is achievable by anyone tbh. im on a mission to get a 1kilo plant in under 120 days. fucked it this round but just found out my grow rooms comming home in a few weeks so gonna fuckin nail it next time like :)

17. was having a good chat with somebody today... apparantly it extremely hard for 1gpw in soil. virtually impossible with organic nute like biobizz and for bigger soil yields need to start looking into amended soil

• Like Like x 2
  18. thats exactly why i grow in nft, its a piece of piss lol.

19. id love to try organics. the quality does look a lot better but it would mean learning everything from scratch again. its all good just copyin someones recipe but if i didnt know the whys and hows it would drive me to insanity. took me fuckin months of studyin to learn hydro and really not up for knackering a grow or 2 again while i get it all dialied in lol

20. Hey guys... your 1 gpw is not a hard target in soil.. wait I'm in pro mix does that count?

In all fairness my best yield from a single plant is about .5 gpw. However from 5 plants under a single 600 watt hps I yielded 818 grams, about 1.8lbs.

[​IMG]

This whole grow was documented at a different site.

Maybe the gpw standard isn't as effective of a measurement as let's say $/gram spent growing. (Electricity, water, nutes, gear, seeds, etc)

Happy growing!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.