Soil to hydro questions?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cameron707, May 23, 2018.

1. Ihave 2 teen plants about 1 foot tall that r in half gallon pots in soil but i wanted to try a hydro set up on one plant. I have everything chem,grow rock, and bubble with a t gallon bucket. So i ordered some 3" mesh hydro cups. I questions are whats do u think aboit switching to hydro as in advantages or disadvantages and i wansnt sure 3" mesh pots look to small to get a decent enoigh plant. Do u think 3 " mesh pots big enough. Anyways thank u i advance...

2. I'm not saying I'm correct but I don't think you can do that.....I think the shock from going from soil to hydro would kill it imho..

3. Yea im not sure i havent tried it before. I want to tho. Iv looked it up and mostly ppl say just rince the dirt off and then let the roots soak in water for 15 mins. Then just put the plant in the hydro bucket. They did say it would be in shock for a couple days but then it would start growning again

4. The plants were 12 dollars a piece i think i will try one and see if it dies or not. Worst im out is another 12 dollor plant and i lil power right?